MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 NFL Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 >>
warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Holy fucking Doug Martin

Thank GOD I didn't have to face him this week! I had to take on his owner last week in fantasy, and that sucked...and he got way more points this week. ugh

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

8-0

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by warglory

Posted by Bubbles

Holy fucking Doug Martin

Thank GOD I didn't have to face him this week! I had to take on his owner last week in fantasy, and that sucked...and he got way more points this week. ugh

I was on my way to winning my one league until he stepped on the field. I'll probably lose by 20, but if Oakland knew what a tackle was then I would have won

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Ordep

8-0

going to Soldier Field next week...could determine home field in the NFC

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Ordep

8-0

going to Soldier Field next week...could determine home field in the NFC

Wait.. you are??

B/c Falcons are in he Superdome next week vs. The Bobba Fetts. No Bears this year. Only ARI and NYG remaining besides the divisional games.

Posted by Ordep
Wait.. you are??

B/c Falcons are in he Superdome next week vs. The Bobba Fetts. No Bears this year. Only ARI and NYG remaining besides the divisional games.

wrong team lol I confused the Texans with the Falcons. I mixed what was said in the Texans/Bills game for last nights game.

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Ordep
Wait.. you are??

wrong team lol I confused the Texans with the Falcons. I mixed what was said in the Texans/Bills game for last nights game.

That's right, cause the Falcons are the only one with a 0 still in their record.

Posted by Ordep
That's right, cause the Falcons are the only one with a 0 still in their record.

technically every team has a 0 if you include ties

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Texans are going to the Superbowl. Standing by that

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by Ordep

technically every team has a 0 if you include ties

My Cowboys have a bunch of zeros: A few on the field. A few on the sidelines. One in the Owner's box.

UFC 151: Never Forget

well the refs sure hate Buffalo. 10 penalties for something like 120 yards in the first half. 2 bullshit pass interference calls in the endzone when the ball was no where near catchable, another pass int midfield that was called 20 yards away from the ball (clearly a illegal contact, not pass int), and a phantom holding call that took away a first down and made it 3rd and like 17. Even so they somehow made it close. NE's defense is pretty bad, if they go against a competent defense that can hold them under 24 points, they will lose. Luck may very well break his own record of most pass yards in a game for a rookie next week

Falcon's perfection is over. I fail to understand not being able to score on a 2nd and goal at the 1 late in the game vs a garbage defense

Eli and the Giants suck. Miami play calling is just terrible (4 carries for Bush and 40 passes for Tannehill...something isnt right there). And yes I am venting because these 3 players cost me a fantasy win.

Posted by Bubbles

I fail to understand not being able to score on a 2nd and goal at the 1 late in the game vs a garbage defense

Their backfield was getting penetrated like a slut on roofies, zero run game the whole game and they still wasted a down trying to push it in.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

well the refs sure hate Buffalo. 10 penalties for something like 120 yards in the first half. 2 bullshit pass interference calls in the endzone when the ball was no where near catchable, another pass int midfield that was called 20 yards away from the ball (clearly a illegal contact, not pass int), and a phantom holding call that took away a first down and made it 3rd and like 17. Even so they somehow made it close. NE's defense is pretty bad, if they go against a competent defense that can hold them under 24 points, they will lose. Luck may very well break his own record of most pass yards in a game for a rookie next week

Not to mention a few stupid penalties the Bills did actually commit, Ron Brooks gets knocked out of bounds and continues to run out oof bounds for 30+ yards, Gilmore's face mask one.

Nice to see Chan grown a set and go for it on 4th and 3.

Hopefully the Freddy fumbles, get CJ the majority of the carries from here on out. once again he showed why he should be starting 9 carries for 70 something yards, plus 4 catches for another 40 something. Not to mention he was WIDE OPEN on the play where Fitz threw the pick to end the game, on Graham's horrible ran route. Naaman Roosevelt would have been doing much better with that roster spot, Graham has been a waste of a 3rd RD pick.

The Def. still looked pretty bad, nothing new, only time we stopped them was because Welker dropped passes.

Posted by Ordep

Posted by Bubbles

I fail to understand not being able to score on a 2nd and goal at the 1 late in the game vs a garbage defense

Their backfield was getting penetrated like a slut on roofies, zero run game the whole game and they still wasted a down trying to push it in.

Clearly their run blocking has been pretty shitty this year if Turner is getting a career low ypc...it's not Turner's fault. All you need is a simple yard, its not a terrible call to try to run one in. A pitch to Rodgers might have been a better call

Posted by BuffaloDave
Not to mention a few stupid penalties the Bills did actually commit, Ron Brooks gets knocked out of bounds and continues to run out oof bounds for 30+ yards, Gilmore's face mask one.

Hopefully the Freddy fumbles, get CJ the majority of the carries from here on out. once again he showed why he should be starting 9 carries for 70 something yards, plus 4 catches for another 40 something. Not to mention he was WIDE OPEN on the play where Fitz threw the pick to end the game, on Graham's horrible ran route. Naaman Roosevelt would have been doing much better with that roster spot, Graham has been a waste of a 3rd RD pick.

The Def. still looked pretty bad, nothing new, only time we stopped them was because Welker dropped passes.

oh for sure, especially to start the game when they were 3rd and 1 and made it 3rd and 21 on 3 straight penalties. But the one's I was referring to directly impacted the game...most of the others just made better field position for NE.

Freddy is still a great back, fumbles aside. I like how they give them both their touches, but imo Jackson should be used more when the game is close or Buffalo somehow has a lead and Spiller should get more touches when they are trailing.

Pages: << 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]