MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC 150 - Henderson vs. Edgar II - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

The event, which features a lightweight-championship rematch between titleholder Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar, takes place at Denver's Pepsi Center. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FX and Facebook.

Follow along with the official results beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m. ET (5:30 p.m. MT local time) for the preliminary card and 10 p.m. ET for the main card.

Featherweight bout: Nik Lentz vs. Eiji Mitsuoka - Nik Lentz via 1st Round TKO (Punches), 3:45

Bantamweight bout: Dustin Pague vs. Chico Camus - Chico Camus via Unanimous Decision, (29-28, 30-27, 29-28)

Bantamweight bout: Ken Stone vs. Erik Perez - Erik Perez via 1st Round TKO (Punches), 0:17

Middleweight bout: Jared Hamman vs. Michael Kuiper - Michael Kuiper via 2nd Round TKO (Punches), 2:16

Featherweight bout: Dennis Bermudez vs. Tommy Hayden - Dennis Bermudez via 1st Round Submission (Standing Guillotine). 4:43

Featherweight bout: Justin Lawrence vs. Max Holloway - Max Holloway via 2nd Round TKO (Punches), 4:49

Middleweight bout: Yushin Okami vs. Buddy Roberts - Yushin Okami via 2nd Round TKO (Punches), 3:05

Middleweight bout: Jake Shields vs. Ed Herman - Jake Shields via Unanimous Decision, (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)

Catchweight bout (157.5 lbs): Donald Cerrone vs. Melvin Guillard

Lightweight Championship bout: Benson Henderson (c) vs. Frankie Edgar

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

i think i am most excited for the dustin pague and ed herman fights. i thought pague looked really good in his last few fights. as for the herman fight, i would like nothing more than to see herman dismantle shields. the main even should be an exciting fight as well, i dont think i have ever seen a bendo fight that wasnt exciting. thats really the main reason i want to see him keep the belt.

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Heading down to the pepsi center in about an hour. I just met Gil Melendez and he gave me another pair of UFC tix!!! Fucking awesome

Kinda sucked that there was only like 15 people. and the guy in front of me didn't know he was in Strikeforce let alone the champ!

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Gilbert who????

thats awesome he gave you some more tix. it's a good thing he didnt give the guy in front of you those tickets, that would have been a travesty. melendez seems like a cool dude in all his interviews.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

1 facebook fight, could prolly fit it on fx broadcast if they didn't do so much talking.

And so begins a new season.

Hamman/Kuiper the hot bout.

I did pick Ed Herman for the upset. I wanted to pick Buddy Roberts and Max Holloway, but went with the safer picks.

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

1 facebook fight, could prolly fit it on fx broadcast if they didn't do so much talking.

I have a whoooooooole lot of decisions on this card, I don't know about you.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Let's get it, Frankie!

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Posted by Aether

I got 6, but even the finishes I picked I thought could be decision endings.

I have Henderson, Herman, Cerrone and Pague as finishes.

i wanted to say that cerrone will finish melvin, but my gut said UD. i still think its gonna be FOTN.

I have 8 decisions, almost felt like Tuvok for a minute.

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

i know you would copy all my picks if you had a way to see them before the deadline !!

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

i know you would copy all my picks if you had a way to see them before the deadline !!

I do..stop posting your picks in your fight camp forum

tuvok500 » Posted 6/21/07 3:07:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by tuvok500

Posted by Shawn91111

I do..stop posting your picks in your fight camp forum

oh !! you have a spy in my camp ?? already seen that many times before !! or worst you have a double account ??!! what is your nick in CPT ??!!

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by Aether

I got 6, but even the finishes I picked I thought could be decision endings.

I have Henderson, Herman, Cerrone and Pague as finishes.

I considered taking Herman because Shields has such bad striking, but ultimately I figured he'll probably have very little trouble taking him down.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]