MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
hello from The Netherlands   [View Full Version]
theredbull » Posted 8/9/12 9:27:00AM

Hello from The Netherlands. I saw this charming advertisement on mmamania http://www.mmamania.com/2012/8/6/3222924/calling-all-broke-ass-pussies-free-pool-invitation

So i thought let's give this a try

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

Welcome to the site

You'll like it here, lots of MMA knowledge ( not by me ) but most everyone on here knows their shit when it come to MMA. Hope to see you around

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome! Just remember not to take anything here too seriously. It's a playground!

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Welcome friend! Great to have a new member. I've always wanted to go to the Netherlands! I believe that's where the brewery for my favorite beer, Delirium Tremens is located.

Have any favorite fighters, redbull?

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Welcome, good luck with the picks and wagers.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

hello!

UFC 151: Never Forget

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Welcome to the playground.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Welcome to the site.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Glad you joined up

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Welcome to the PG.
Best move I made was joining this site. Loads of fun and very informative.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Hup Holland Hup

Welcome brother

I was born in Canada but my grand parents are from Amsterdam

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

greetings! how's the horsemeat over there?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

theredbull » Posted 8/9/12 9:27:00AM

That is a Belgian beer, the southern neighbours.

Well, i am Dutch, so Overeem, Struve, Michael Kuiper and other Dutch fighters come to mind off course. There are not a lot of Dutch fighters in the big league so i'm glad to see the ones that are.

I've actually got the chance to interview Marloes Coenen for a school project. She is very cool, so she has a special place as far as favorite fighters go.

Then there other fighters I love like Anderson Silva, Chris Weidman, Shane Carwin, Mark Hominick, Brad Pickett, Dan Henderson, Cain Velasquez, Chris Leben and Gray Maynard.

[View Full Version of this Page]