MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Slow Day on the Playground   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

I would agree with that. We lost a lot at QB. But our D got better and our running game should be to that of last year.

I'll tell you what, Michigan has my interest this year. I've always been a fan of Grady Hoke and I know he can do well. I'm interested to see if they can build off last year's Sugar Bowl victory with another competitive season.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

To maintain both topics:
1. U Cinci will dominate the Big East en route to an undefeated season and bowl game victory.

2. I always enjoyed the celebrity jeopardy skits on SNL, and actually the ones with Burt Reynolds over Sean Connery.
"Haha. I changed my name to Turd Ferguson. Haha. It's funny"

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by airkerma
2. I always enjoyed the celebrity jeopardy skits on SNL, and actually the ones with Burt Reynolds over Sean Connery.
"Haha. I changed my name to Turd Ferguson. Haha. It's funny"

I love the ones with Turd Ferguson as well. Classic every time. Only part that's not funny on those is when Jimmy Fallon is playing French Stewart....truly not funny.

Im also a fan of Ferrell's The Lover skit, when they are in the hot tub.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

SNL has always been a favorite of mine

One of my favorite sketches from the late eighties/early nineties was called "How much ya bench?" It was like a panel/call in show, it had Sandler, Farley, Spade and some others. They would talk about how much they bench, callers would share how much they bench, and they would all scream and cry and swear they don't do steroids. Pure gold.

One of my favorites from the mid nineties- early 2000's featured Will Ferrell. In the sketch, he was trying to help his wife (I believe played by Muriel Hemingway) get out of a phone conversation she didn't want to continue. In doing so, he yelled a bunch of awful stuff about beating her and shoving balloons of heroin up her ass, among other things.

Also, pretty much any episode hosted by John Goodman, Christopher Walken or Alec Baldwin is worth a watch in my book

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Does anyone else feel a guilty pleasure while cheering on our favorite serial killer, Dexter Morgan?

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Does anyone else feel a guilty pleasure while cheering on our favorite serial killer, Dexter Morgan?

No, definitely not...but at work do you ever feel like a Dexter surrounded by an office full of Debs? I mega loathe Deb, she's annoying as hell and not particularly attractive.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

The Jeopardy sketches still hold up and are funny any time you watch them.
I really liked the attack of the masturbating zombies sketch where zombies were just moaning like crazy.
The sketches where they worked in a high end fashion store and Ferrell rode in on a hover round were great.
I loved The Continental sketches with Walken as well, they always delivered.

As for the Badgers, they won't be that great this year, sadly. The QB spot is too much of a question mark, so even though they'll be able to run on most teams, the passing game is going to be far worse than last season. The defense isn't up to snuff either, so I'm thinking 3rd or so in the BIG and a crappy bowl game. They won't be bad, but they won't live up to last season's team at all.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

my favorites chris farley & phil hartman.

RIP to both.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by FastKnockout

No, definitely not...but at work do you ever feel like a Dexter surrounded by an office full of Debs? I mega loathe Deb, she's annoying as hell and not particularly attractive.

especially when she does that thing with her mouth when she's talking. That and she's rail thin with no rack

Posted by airkerma

Posted by FastKnockout

No doubt! Never knew someone could bitch and moan so much. To make it worse, she goes crazy on anyone who tries to talk to her about their own issues.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Posted by FastKnockout

No doubt! Never knew someone could bitch and moan so much.

I just can't help it.

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by airkerma

Posted by FastKnockout

especially when she does that thing with her mouth when she's talking. That and she's rail thin with no rack

It surprised me when I heard her and Dexter's actor were once married. Made me wonder what he saw in her.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by airkerma

Posted by FastKnockout

It surprised me when I heard her and Dexter's actor were once married. Made me wonder what he saw in her.

She Lola ok every now and then but not marriage material but hey, when you're around someone that much shit happens

FYI, they got divorced

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

We could talk about how USC is going to mop the floor with the rest of the college football landscape in about 3 weeks.

How dare you. Colorado might just score a TD on them this year. sure the score might be 45-7 but hey they got one

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

We could talk about how USC is going to mop the floor with the rest of the college football landscape in about 3 weeks.

How dare you. Colorado might just score a TD on them this year. sure the score might be 45-7 but hey they got one

Yeah, Matt Barkley might throw for 8 TD's against them instead of 6.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]