MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Slow Day on the Playground   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3
Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

So this seems to be an extremely slow day on the Play Ground. A day when I need the Play Ground because work is terrible busy, I need something to get away from the madness. Work is plain and simple making me sick. Sick of helping people, sick of caring about getting product out, sick of working over time, just sick of everyone in this building. Does anyone have a fun topic we can discuss or anything to get some wonderful endless banter going? Please help.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

We could talk about how USC is going to mop the floor with the rest of the college football landscape in about 3 weeks.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

We could talk about how USC is going to mop the floor with the rest of the college football landscape in about 3 weeks.

we need an ignore function on this site for this time of year.

UFC 151: Never Forget

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I'll throw out a topic. Best Saturday Night Live actor? Best skit ever on SNL?

Tough to pick just one. My favorite skit was probably Chris Farley and his motivational speaker character. A real close second is probably the Jeopardy skit with Will Ferrell and dude that played Sean Connery.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by kopower

Tough to pick just one. My favorite skit was probably Chris Farley and his motivational speaker character. A real close second is probably the Jeopardy skit with Will Ferrell and dude that played Sean Connery.

Ill agree with those ones. Both really solid.
I like Canteen Boy with Adam Sandler and Alec Baldwin.

Anything with Sandler, Farley and Ferrell is solid on Saturday Night Live.
Mike Myers and Phil Hartman were good back in their prime.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

my favorites chris farley & phil hartman.

alec baldwin is easily the best host ever & his canteen boy skit w/ adam sandler is one of my favorites

UFC 151: Never Forget

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I will respectfully disagree. I think the Badgers of Wisconsin are going to run all over the nation. My boy Ricky Wagner will lead their gigantic O Line, first round draft pick next year, we hope.

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I will respectfully disagree. I think the Badgers of Wisconsin are going to run all over the nation. My boy Ricky Wagner will lead their gigantic O Line, first round draft pick next year, we hope.

Oh, my friend. Your Badgers couldn't even contain the offense of Oregon. An offense we held in check while never trailing them. We only got better and everyone else lost several key people. USC is honestly the only team that is better than they were last year. Especially now that we have Silas Redd.

Posted by kopower

Darrell Hammond played Connery.

Coincidentally, he also played the friend in Walken's famous Colonel Angus skit. Which is one of my all time favorites.

If you're talking about some of the best SNL skits, the ESPN Classic skits have to be in the discussion.

Ladies Darts on ESPN (SNL)

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Oh, my friend. Your Badgers couldn't even contain the offense of Oregon. An offense we held in check while never trailing them. We only got better and everyone else lost several key people. USC is honestly the only team that is better than they were last year. Especially now that we have Silas Redd.

Defensively no the Badgers couldn't handle the Ducks. But I think their offense will be one of the best around again.

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Defensively no the Badgers couldn't handle the Ducks. But I think their offense will be one of the best around again.

I don't know how much USC you guys get out there. We don't get a ton of Wisconsin, but I'm also not your average CFB fan, so I find a way to watch teams I want to see.

I think Wisconsin will be good, but I am not convinced that they are even the best in the BIG. Should be the odds on favorite to win it, especially with PSU and Ohio State banned from competing beyond the regular season. They'll be an interesting team, but I think they're gonna lose a game or two.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

The Shake Weight parody commercial was the funniest thing I've seen from SNL in a while...

Shake Weight parody

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

I don't know how much USC you guys get out there. We don't get a ton of Wisconsin, but I'm also not your average CFB fan, so I find a way to watch teams I want to see.

I think Wisconsin will be good, but I am not convinced that they are even the best in the BIG. Should be the odds on favorite to win it, especially with PSU and Ohio State banned from competing beyond the regular season. They'll be an interesting team, but I think they're gonna lose a game or two.

I would agree with that. We lost a lot at QB. But our D got better and our running game should be to that of last year.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

One of my favorite SNL skits was Eddie Murphy doing the Buckwheat sings skit.

Pages: [1] 2 3

[View Full Version of this Page]