MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Rashad vs Chael in the works?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by hymiekooken

Gotta go with Rashad. No ones smothering is as good as Sonnens, But IMO Rashad comes closest in that aspect. Standing up, if it stays that way, Rashad all night.

Fixed it for you

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Gotta go with Rashad. No ones smothering is as good as Sonnens, But IMO Rashad comes closest in that aspect. Standing up, if it stays that way, Rashad all night.

Fixed it for you

Did you see Rashad's fights with Thiago Silva, Bisping and Rampage? If smothering was an Olympic sport, Suga would beat Phelps in gold medals.

He tried to impregnate (dry hump) Thiago Silva

....and I think he did.

DancingDoll » Posted 9/23/11 8:44:00PM

I'm surprised so many people think Rashad will take this one. I think Chael will come out on top.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by DancingDoll

I'm surprised so many people think Rashad will take this one. I think Chael will come out on top.

Chael is bigger and stronger than Rashad.....Suga's stand up won't matter when he is getting smashed on the bottom and pressed up against the cage getting Couture'd.

30-27
30-27
29-28

CHAEL SONNEN!!!!

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DancingDoll

Chael is bigger and stronger than Rashad.....Suga's stand up won't matter when he is getting smashed on the bottom and pressed up against the cage getting Couture'd.

30-27
30-27
29-28

CHAEL SONNEN!!!!

I dont tend to agree with all the Chael_Sonnen's post, yes they are always funny, entertaining and amusing. This time I am on his side. I think Chael grinds him down for a UD.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

This would be a great match at either weight class to be honest.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I think that Chael would win because Rashad doesn't really throw straight power and I think Chael would win a sloppy terrible fight.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

This would be pretty sweet. Rashad is even more annoying than Sonnen when he talks trash...

Holy fuck that season of TUF with he and Rampage was embarassing to watch.

Treat me like a bitch rashad
you a bitch
treat me like a bitch rashad

you a bitch
no you a bitch
no you a punkass bitch

hymiekooken » Posted 12/16/08 10:05:00AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by hymiekooken

Fixed it for you

Yea, you right

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by DancingDoll

30-27
30-27
29-28

CHAEL SONNEN!!!!

GO SONNEN!!!!!

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]