MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Nam Phan Fires Back at Steven Seagal   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

If Steven Seagal watches TV on Aug. 4, he just might find out who Nam Phan is.

On a recent edition of The MMA Hour, Seagal heard about critical remarks from Phan, who will fight Cole Miller on the Fuel TV portion of the UFC on FOX card at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

"Never heard of him," Seagal told MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani. "Nam Fran? Is he an American guy? I don't know who this guy is and I don't really care."

On Monday's MMA Hour, the Vietnamese-American fighter who already has made a name for himself with MMA fans had a reply for the past-his-prime actor.

"You know what, I'm not the most famous fighter," Phan said. "But, whatever, I still think he's a douche."

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

"You know what, I'm not the most famous fighter," Phan said. "But, whatever, I still think he's a douche."

"Fran" 1
"Seagull" 0

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

RhythmAndStyle » Posted 1/25/08 3:12:00PM

damn Phan ur comebacks are as lame as ur hair cut man!..smh..but hopefully u still tko Miller on fight night, lol

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Seagal is not exactly a hard target to insult. The guy is a joke - even if he is what he says, he should have some humility. Steven "I invented the front kick" Seagal

Some funny Seagal pics

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

I would have to agree with Nam.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Dberntson » Posted 6/16/09 12:09:00PM

Any chance Seagal and Nam could fight in a catchweight bout? I know Seagal is closer to a Super HW then he would be to a lightweight, but I still think I would place my money on Nam. Not sure Seagal's cardio is up to par.

[View Full Version of this Page]