MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Fitch vs. Erick Silva Set for UFC 153   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Hoping to get rid of Fitches name value with a dangerous striker lacking a mainstream name?

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

WAR ERICK SILVA!!!!!

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Sick fight. Fitch probably wanted this

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

This will be a statement for both... erik(to prove takedown defense)...fitch(to prove striking defense)

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Ill be rooting for Silva but I think its a bit to soon to be facing a guy like Jon Fitch, I say Fitch takes the decision

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Aether

I think Silva is future champion material, he's still relatively young, but this is probably too big of a jump in competition, too soon for him.

Like Hughes/GSP 1. Although GSP was winning he wasn't strong mentally and tapped without knowing there was 1 second left till the end of the round

Agreed, although I feel that's truly the moment where GSP went from good prospect to future star. Hopefully this can be Silva's moment.

TerrorofsesameST » Posted 3/23/09 8:33:00AM

I wouldn't say a huge step for Silva...this is going to be a tough fight for Fitch. Erick Silva and Rory are the next big things in the 170 division.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by tallica62

Silva is a beast...be wary of anyone with the last name of Silva

Giant Silva p4p #1

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]