MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
Which UFC fighter would you choose?   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Ronda Rousey no doubt.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Fitch - Getting paid to have a guy lay on me for 15 minutes? Sounds like a typical Saturday.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Fitch - Getting paid to have a guy lay on me for 15 minutes? Sounds like a typical Saturday.

Only if Fitch used anal beads

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Easy, Sean Salmon. You guys are looking at this all wrong. You're looking at an all-expenses-paid vacation and trying to share that with a cool fighter.

Fuck that, I'm picking a guy I think I can beat and spending Uncle Dana's money the same.

Sean Salmon would still kick my ass so why not get a great experience out of it? One shot from Hendo and I'm done. Salmon would end up ground and pounding me for a solid minute.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Kalib Starnes. If I walked slightly forward the whole fight I would win a UD 30-25.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Easy, Sean Salmon. You guys are looking at this all wrong. You're looking at an all-expenses-paid vacation and trying to share that with a cool fighter.

Fuck that, I'm picking a guy I think I can beat and spending Uncle Dana's money the same.

Why not go Bob Sapp then?

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I would have to go with a LHW unfortunately....in that regards I would chose Chuck.....it's simple, if I lose it would be relatively quick, I hit hard so if I land that lucky shot he is done! Win, win as losing always hurt and I am supposed to.....and dude is known for parties! Plus he is not so shredded that I wont feel as nasty standing across from him shirtless.

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I weigh 240 but I would beg for Royce. At least he might take it easy on me.

hymiekooken » Posted 12/16/08 10:05:00AM

I would have to say Nate Diaz. We could spend the whole week in Cali getting high and partying, plus I would get to hang out with Nick too. I would be evil when we went out and be like, hey Nate, that guy over there was talking about your mama and says he is gonna beat your ass....As for the fight, I promise the most epic staredown in UFC history, once the fight starts, well, I would try one overhand right, and one head hick, both of which will probably miss by miles, would hope to go to the ground where I would have the obvious advantage...
And then get tapped out in seconds by a gogo or something.

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Nick and Nate. Re: Weed.

Or Rogan. Re: Weed.

crushedbacon » Posted 6/11/07 6:31:00PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Nick and Nate. Re: Weed.

Or Rogan. Re: Weed.

Ha, ya the Diaz brothers for sure. I'd like to hang with Junior Dos Santos for a day too, the guy just has such a positive vibe.... Came across this video... I remember seeing a clip awhile back with Rousey visiting the Diaz bros, I guess this is episode 4, pretty sure some chronic is being blazed on a daily basis.

Ronda Rousey Trip To The 209

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

Anderson Silva. Just so I can videotape him clowning me on the feet before he puts me out of my misery. You gotta think he'd get a couple strikes landed that have never been seen before in MMA. That alone would be worth it.

But in the week leading up I would gain valuable knowledge and training from the absolute best ever. An opportunity like that only knocks once in a lifetime.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Keith Jardine. Favourite fighter, his KO of Griffin got me into the sport, learn the ways of the Techno Viking, get some poon, and have a 0.001% chance at winning the fight.

GSP for the reason Pookie mentioned makes him my #2

Rousey is #3 only if there is a 100% guarantee I get "surprised"

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

AnthonyMorrison » Posted 8/14/12 9:33:00PM

Omega_8 » Posted 8/27/09 12:47:00PM

Matt Horowich. i imagine that would be an interesting experience

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]