MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Wazzup   [View Full Version]
hymiekooken » Posted 12/16/08 10:05:00AM

Hey everyone, back after awhile, didnt really post before, just did the picks. Just a country boy from the backswamps of SC who really loves mma. Vitor is my fav, but also love watching Nate Diaz, Roy Nelson, Stefan Struve( I love tall skinny guys, cause I am a tall skinny guy ), and of course ol Anderson Silva. I also love to see Carwin hit people. Love the site, y'all be good or be good at it.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome back.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Tall and skinny is "in"...just look at a J-Crew catalog.
Welcome (back).

...and you have to explain your username or I will go crazy thinking about it.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Good to have you back

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Great to have you back! We share a lot of favorite fighters! Hope to see ya on the forums

Theoutlaw08 » Posted 3/23/11 3:38:00PM

welcome back.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Welcome back brother hope to see you posting in more threads now that your back in action

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Welcome back man

hymiekooken » Posted 12/16/08 10:05:00AM

Its a nickname that spun off my actual last name, no one can pronounce it, it is Kuiken, pronounced Kiken, but everyone calls me Kooken, one day my bud Michael got drunk and started calling me hymiekooken, and, well it just stuck

[View Full Version of this Page]