MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ben Rothwell Out of UFC on FOX 4   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Jul 25, 2012 - Heavyweight Ben Rothwell has pulled out of his UFC on FOX 4 against Travis Browne due to an injured ankle, MMAFighting.com has learned from sources close to the fight. The fight was supposed to take place on the FOX portion of the card.

According to other sources, the UFC has offered former Strikeforce fighter Devin Cole the opportunity to fight Browne on FOX, however, MMAFighting.com has been unable to confirm whether Browne vs. Cole will happen next week with anyone close to Cole's camp.

Rothwell (32-8) last competed at UFC 145 when he knocked out Brendan Schaub. Browne (13-0-1) was also victorious at UFC 145, submitting Chad Griggs in the first round.

Cole (20-9-1) last fought for Strikeforce in December. He would be entering this fight riding a two-fight winning streak.

UFC on FOX 4, headlined by Shogun Rua vs. Brandon Vera, airs live on Aug. 4 from the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Link

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

This was my favorite fight on the card.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Balls

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Son of a gun, I was really anticipating this one. Sucks for Brown although I'm sure he'll run through Cole.

Fuck this was a huge fight to lose.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

here we go again

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Browne vs Kongo rematch

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

This fight just got a whole lot easier for Browne

Card » Posted 2/5/09 4:33:00PM

well that sucks.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

This was my favorite fight on the card.

rush13 » Posted 5/9/10 11:45:00PM

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Son of a gun, I was really anticipating this one. Sucks for Brown although I'm sure he'll run through Cole.

Devin Cole?!?! I recall him getting murderized in his last fight at 205 against Te Huna...this will be ugly and is sending a lamb to the slaughter

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by rush13

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Devin Cole?!?! I recall him getting murderized in his last fight at 205 against Te Huna...this will be ugly and is sending a lamb to the slaughter

They've never fought.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I would love for Kongo to replace Ben, but Kongo could barely stand at the end of that clinchfest. I don't think he has the energy for another clinchfest.

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

Cro cop

rush13 » Posted 5/9/10 11:45:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by rush13

Posted by Gogoplatapus

They've never fought.

Who hasn't fought???

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by rush13

Posted by Gogoplatapus

They've never fought.

You recall wrong son. Te Huna has never murderized Cole.

Buge

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]