MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rory MacDonald Warns B.J. Penn to Get Focused or Risk Serious Beating   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Jul 25, 2012 - B.J. Penn was a no-show at Tuesday's UFC 152 press conference. Officially, he had to miss the event due to family circumstances, but his Sept. 22 opponent Rory MacDonald just sees his absence as another sign of an unfocused opponent.

Penn recently came out of a brief retirement to accept the matchup with MacDonald, saying he wanted revenge on MacDonald's camp, Tri-Star, which is also the home of Penn's longtime rival Georges St-Pierre. But on Tuesday, MacDonald publicly questioned whether Penn is truly motivated to return, and warned that if he's not, things will end disastrously for the former two-division champion.

"I'm training for the best BJ, you know what I mean?" he said. "I'm preparing to be the best version, I'm going to come out evolved. I'm going to come out in good shape, explosive, exciting like I always do, and I'm going to be very technical. I'm going to be on point. I don't know where B.J.'s at. He didn't even show up to this. He's dropping out of the VADA testing. The last time I saw him he looked really out of shape. I don't know where his head is at in this, but he better get serious or I'm going to hurt him very badly."

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

calitrees » Posted 4/4/09 4:41:00PM

Im scared for BJ he doent take losses well and Rory is going to whoop his ass this will probobly be the last time we see Penn in the Octagon

Card » Posted 2/5/09 4:33:00PM

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

BJ's gut is bigger than mine in that second pic.

Don't suppose that matters, except i'm not a professional athlete.........

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

BJ is going to destroy MacDonald! This coming from a Canadian whose banned from BJ's website.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Posted by Wallass

BJ is going to destroy MacDonald! This coming from a Canadian whose banned from BJ's website.

Haha how did you get banned!? I'm hugely impressed!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

BJ via Gutbomb.

BeeR » Posted 6/28/09 1:36:00PM

is this a 195 catch weight fight?

BJ still wont make weight

TerrorofsesameST » Posted 3/23/09 8:33:00AM

Jesus BJ looks awful I hope those pictures aren't recent.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Rory looks pretty tanned there....

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by Card

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

BJ dont know who hes fuckin with

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by papercut

Somebody get that kid a fucking vegetable! Is he inhaling a popsicle?

no, that was a wooden dinner plate

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Wallass

You've got it all wrong on this one. I can almost see this as borderline mismatch. Rory, the future champ, is gonna make BJ wish he didn't take him up on that offer.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]