MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Hello All   [View Full Version]
OctagonOnly_com » Posted 6/16/12 8:20:00PM

Hi everyone, my name is Levi and I've been on PG for about a month now.

My cousin has had a team for a while now (Nuthin But The Best) and kept telling me how fun this site was, and well it truly is a blast. I've been taking part in the picks and wagering, but thought that I would get a little more active in the forums so that I can help post any recent news that hasn't yet been posted about. I generally am on top of this kind of stuff as for the past couple months I've been working to make my own website (blog) a staple with fans of the UFC.

On my website I try to keep things pretty unbiased and avoid gettting too opinionated, so that's why I figured getting active in these forums might allow me to say what I truly think about a fight(er), etc.

Anyway, I hope to chat with some of you guys, and maybe even pick up a few Accolades along the way!

-Later

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Hey man, welcome. No one gets too opinionated on here, dont worry But seriously, most of the guys here are willing to debate and accept a difference in opinion rather than be immature, and the ones who aren't are soon weeded out and exterminated

OctagonOnly_com » Posted 6/16/12 8:20:00PM

Yeah I don't generally given on my side to easily (until proven wrong generally), but I wont ever just come in and criticize someone else's opinion, instead I always try my best to make an educated statement expressing my point of view with the agenda of changing the thoughts of others; that or I'll kudos and just sit their quietly and concede defeat to a more insightful opinion.

But thanks for the heads up!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Good luck with the picks and wagers

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome!

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Welcome to the site! Looks like you are off to a good start with your picks and wagers. Hope to see you on the boards

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by OctagonOnly_com

Yeah I don't generally given on my side to easily (until proven wrong generally), but I wont ever just come in and criticize someone else's opinion, instead I always try my best to make an educated statement expressing my point of view with the agenda of changing the thoughts of others; that or I'll kudos and just sit their quietly and concede defeat to a more insightful opinion.

But thanks for the heads up!

We gotta build up your take-down defense on forum boards.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Welcome to the Playground, keep them posts coming cuz I like what I'm hearing so far

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

welcome dude ! ive been on here for roughly 6 months or so and there is no other site like it in my opinion...enjoy !

[View Full Version of this Page]