MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ian McCall lobbying for flyweight fight against Louis Gaudinot at UFC on FOX 4   [View Full Version]
MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Ian McCall is looking for a rebound, and he has someone in mind.

After a disappointing loss to Demetrious Johnson in their rematch this past month in Florida, McCall has been bummed. But what better way to put a smile back on his face, he figures, than getting his hand raised again in the octagon.

"I've been pissed off and depressed about losing (to Johnson)," McCall recently told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio). "I want to be happy again."

LINK

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Both dudes are mega entertaining! I'd like to see this one.

massaet » Posted 4/30/11 6:35:00PM

I am getting extremely flipping tired of Ian McCall. Dude you loss the fight because you are not as good as him and in my opinion you loss twice. The first fight you loss the first round easy and over 3 1/2 mins of the second. Then you got a dominate position in the 3rd and could not finish. STFU please. The last fight you just got yo a** beat every round. Johnson is just a way better fighter. Just be happy you have a chin and didnt get finished one of the 3 times he knocked you on yo a**. I finally realized why you are called uncle creepy. It looks like you are chasing kids (the natural 125ers) around the cage when you get in there because you are so flipping big compared to them.

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

I would be entertained by this fight. . . I hope it comes off.
I have spoken.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by massaet

I am getting extremely flipping tired of Ian McCall. Dude you loss the fight because you are not as good as him and in my opinion you loss twice. The first fight you loss the first round easy and over 3 1/2 mins of the second. Then you got a dominate position in the 3rd and could not finish. STFU please. The last fight you just got yo a** beat every round. Johnson is just a way better fighter. Just be happy you have a chin and didnt get finished one of the 3 times he knocked you on yo a**. I finally realized why you are called uncle creepy. It looks like you are chasing kids (the natural 125ers) around the cage when you get in there because you are so flipping big compared to them.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Posted by massaet

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

I want too see it

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I just want more Flyweight fights! McCall-Gaudinot sounds good to me lol

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Posted by pmoney

I just want more Flyweight fights! McCall-Gaudinot sounds good to me lol

the more flys the better

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by massaet

I'm not sure who pissed in your Cheerios, but your unnecessary rant doesn't even make sense. McCall said it was his fault he lost and he's moved on from Mighty Mouse and is looking for a different fight.

I'm not sure if you just wanted to get in a post about Mighty Mouse-McCall a month or so late or what.

Either way.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by massaet

I think you should

a) Consider your opinion more carefully before posting

b) Have more respect for fighters, don't type in ebonics

c) Learn some grammar and punctuation, It will make your posts easier to read

The Uncle Creepy chasing kids comment was rather funny. But the rest of your post looks like it comes from an angry 15yr old.

Funny thing, I'd rather watch flyweight than bantamweight. They still can't KO each other, but boy can they move! I like both Gaudinot and McCall, but I think McCall takes it.

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Easy win for Creepy, even if he LOSS his last fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]