MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Will Campuzano Plans to Punk Chad Robichaux, Take First Legacy FC Flyweight Belt   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Following back-to-back losses in the UFC, Will Campuzano figured it was time for a change.

A year after receiving his release from the promotion, he’s dropped a weight class, resulting in two straight wins, with an opportunity for a third on Friday night at Legacy FC 12 in Houston.

According to Campuzano, the move down to 125 pounds made sense because, “I was gaining too much weight. The night of the fight I was gaining 15-18 pounds, so it always played against me and was a disadvantage.

“I’m definitely getting used to the weight cut now, and it’s a lot easier. It was really hard for me the first two times, but it’s not that bad this time. I feel real strong, and I was a fast 135er, but I’m even faster at 125.”

Link

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Maybe a return to the UFC at FlyW soon after.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Not happening.

Two tweets from Inside MMA

Due to health issues cutting to 125 lbs, Chad Robichaux has pulled out of his fight with Will Campuzano. @Jayhieron vs Da Silva (Cont.)

(Cont.) Hieron vs Da Silva is the new MAIN EVENT. @rkruck will interview @WillCampuzano tonight for more info on the flyweight's future

[View Full Version of this Page]