MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA Playground Game Talk
UFC on Fuel 4 Av Bet   [View Full Version]
Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I'm on a 4 bet win streak here. Who wants to put it to an end?

I've got Rafael Dos Anjos, Marcelo Guimaraes or Francis Carmont.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I know I certainly do!

I need to avenge my first av bet loss! I've got all the same though. I'll send something over if I change my picks

DeadHead988 » Posted 8/19/10 2:42:00PM

I'll take Stittgen to beat Guimaeres. Btw the fight went pretty well. I unfortunately got caught in a triangle in the last few seconds of the second round, but it was a really close fight up until then. I'll have the video up soon and mmarecap.com has a decent summary and some pics from the fight.

Posted by DeadHead988

I'll take Stittgen to beat Guimaeres. Btw the fight went pretty well. I unfortunately got caught in a triangle in the last few seconds of the second round, but it was a really close fight up until then. I'll have the video up soon and mmarecap.com has a decent summary and some pics from the fight.

Sent

That sucks about the loss but it was a solid learning experience, I'm sure. Keep us updated on the next time you fight as well

And P$, we'll have that bet eventually.

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

I'd be tempted to take Vemola vs Carmont. But never done an AV bet, and I wanna be sure of my first one. I'll get back to you

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Budgellism

Solid picks Budge. I'm still worried about the Dos Anjos vs Njokuani fight. Seems like a tosup with both fighters coming off solid wins.

I have my first Av bet. I took Munoz. What do you think of that one?

Posted by JLS1980

Budgellism

Solid picks Budge. I'm still worried about the Dos Anjos vs Njokuani fight. Seems like a tosup with both fighters coming off solid wins.

I have my first Av bet. I took Munoz. What do you think of that one?

It's probably a much closer fight than I have it in my head. I'm having a terrible season. I just see Dos Anjos being able to hang on the feet long enough to get the takedown and then from there it's rda all day long.

I've been going back and forth on Munoz vs. Weidman since it was announced. Very interesting fight. I think I'm going with Weidman UD though. Good luck with it

Anyone willing to bet? I sent a request to DeadHead but he hasn't accepted.

[View Full Version of this Page]