MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > Introduce yourself
Greetings from Ohio!   [View Full Version]
Coffeyy » Posted 6/26/12 12:23:00AM

Hello, I'm Mike. I really enjoy the website; I've been looking for a great MMA fantasy program/website and this one really exceeded my expectations!

One question, is there a way you can add friends to a friends list? (that aren't in your fight camp)

Thanks!

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Hey man congrats. I don't think there is anything like a friends list on the site. But there is a FB page you can join

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Welcome to the site. Good luck with the picks and wagers.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Welcome to the site Coffeyy! This truly is the best fantasy MMA site going. Check out the League 2 tab at the top of the page, that is where all of your non-UFC picks can be made. I believe there is a Strikeforce card this weekend that is up for picking

And good luck tomorrow on the UFC on FX card

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Hello from Mississippi. play nice on the playground, or we'll throw sand in your eyes!

to answer your Q, no there isnt, but there should be

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Welcome brother

Hope you enjoy the PG I know all of us do

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Welcome to the only MMA site you will wanna go to. We do it right...well, most of us anyway. We're one big happy family...for real

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Indeed, welcome.

You'll actually find that most many of us just treat our friends like we would in real life. A bunch of us text/facebook/call each other all the time to wax MMA. Pretty much like an actual Playground.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Welcome! Glad to see you like this place as much as we do!

thevoodooninja » Posted 3/7/12 1:43:00PM

a fellow buckeye welcoming you to the site

MALICE » Posted 9/17/07 10:04:00PM

Welcome to the PG

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Welcome

Coffeyy » Posted 6/26/12 12:23:00AM

Wow, didn't expect to receive so many friendly replies! Thanks for the very warm welcome. :)

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

welcome to the PG We are a very respectful community...as long as you aren't Vikingr lol

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]