MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Alistair Overeem: UFC heavyweight champ Junior Dos Santos is afraid to fight me   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Former Strikeforce champ Alistair Overeem is ready to put the frustration of a failed drug screen behind him, and after a fruitful meeting with Dana White, it appears UFC brass is comfortable doing the same.

And while an NSAC ruling means Overeem can't compete in the octagon until late December at the absolute earliest, that isn't the stopping the "Demolition Man" from making plans – and challenges.

"Junior Dos Santos is the champion for a reason," Overeem said. "But I'm going to get my hands on him, and when I do, he's all mine."

Link

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

This is JDSs face when he read this article

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think Overeem takes this so long as it happens before he is a decade past his retirement years.....I hate for a fight to get pushed back too long....that crap robbed us of an even better Wand vs Chuck....learn from that and produce the damn fight!

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Yes, because JDS was the one who was not able to fight that night.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Oh, Overerm..

JLS » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Overeem is full of it. JDS was gonna fight him @146. Thinks to the guy that JDS is supposedly afraid to fight they had to totally change every Main Card fight. And if I remember currectly it wasn't JDs's fault.

Can't wait for this fight and for Reem to get his head cracked.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

JDS isn't afraid, he just wants to make sure you're not going to be a big fat cheater when you actually do fight...

JDS all day long in that fight. Haven't for a second thought Overeem was going to take this fight. I just can't see it.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

JDS isn't afraid, he just wants to make sure you're not going to be a big fat cheater when you actually do fight...

JDS all day long in that fight. Haven't for a second thought Overeem was going to take this fight. I just can't see it.

punches, knees, kicks, elbows, clinch work vs punches. That is how Overeem can, and imo will, win

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

You fail a drug test and he is afraid to face you
You cheat to get a advantage in a fight
Very funny

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

With Overeems recent troubles, you know the commission is going to have surprise piss-tests waiting for him if they make the fight again.

With that, Overeem won't be the same fighter. His cycle will be all fucked up and so he won't be at the condition he usually is. Tough variables going against Reem in a fight that already is a tough fight for him stylistically.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Posted by Pookie

With that, Overeem won't be the same fighter. His cycle will be all fucked up and so he won't be at the condition he usually is.

Be real with this PED nonsense Pookie, we all know that Overeem just ate an exceptionally virile horse prior to his surprise test.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Lol...still pretty excited for this fight

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

I wouldn't say JDS is scared. but I also wouldn't say anyone WANTS to fight overeem.

[View Full Version of this Page]