MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Michael Bisping: ‘Alan Belcher If Your Balls Are Big Enough Call Joe Silva and Let’s Do It’   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

There are a lot of fighters when you ask them who they want to fight next, they answer with the standard ‘whoever the UFC puts in front of me’.

Now that might sound generic or somewhat manufactured, but for the most part it’s true.

Matchmaker Joe Silva calls and offers a fight and more often times than not a fighter accepts, but when two fighters both seem to ask for the same fight that can help speed along the process.

Well, Michael Bisping is hoping to make Joe Silva’s job a lot easier as he comes back after his recent knee surgery.

Bisping appeared as an analyst on Tuesday night’s edition of UFC Tonight where he first revealed his timeline for a return.

“Hopefully, pretty soon. The knee is healing nicely and it has been three weeks since the operation and I just started training. I just spoke to Joe Silva not too long ago and I am hoping to fight at UFC 152 in Toronto,” Bisping revealed.

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I hope they make this fight.

Posted by Budgellism

This or the Stann fight. Stann came out and said he wanted to fight Bisping so i wouldn't be surprised if the UFC made tha fight happen. Personally, i think Bisping has a better chance against Stann than he does against Belcher.

Card » Posted 2/5/09 4:33:00PM

Belcher is already ranked above Bisping and Stann.

Let Bisping and Stann fight each other... and Belcher fight someone in the top 10, like Belfort.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I'd be happy with Bisping vs Belcher, Stann, or Belfort...or all 3 at once. I do think Belcher may be the toughest of the three for him.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I'm sure Belcher will take that fight if he has been calling Bisping out.

And bisping stop talking about other guys balls.

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I'm sure Belcher will take that fight if he has been calling Bisping out.

And bisping stop talking about other guys balls.

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

Please make this damn fight! - Give Bisping a dude who's actually ranked higher than him...

Yeah, i know Chael was, but for the majority, if not all of his career he has fought lesser guys.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

I think all these match ups are good as we have seen who will do what against an elite grappler. It's time for the strikers to settle who is tge top dog when it comes to banging. Whichever on fights Bisping the other should fight Franklin.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

That's for talking about another man's balls!

RearNakedJoke » Posted 8/11/08 6:25:00PM

i think all 3 would would hand him a loss but i would love to see Belcher give it to him.

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

Alan Belcher has big balls...Michael Bisping likes balls...a match made in heaven

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Same Here

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

Bisping vs. Stann and belcher vs belfort plus sinosic vs anderson silva!

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

I would love this fight!

I just have an unbearable desire to see bisping lose

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]