MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official Nostalgia Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

BODY BREAK

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Ahh, Guess Who! Had that back in the day. Would get so pist when my younger brother would beat me.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Dude, you just keep em coming. How could I forget about Lincoln Logs and that robot dude.

Posted by kopower

Dude, you just keep em coming. How could I forget about Lincoln Logs and that robot dude.

I played with Alphie for hours. I definitely had that Fisher Price barn as well.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Choose your own Adventure

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1

Tonka Toys

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by kopower

Tonka Toys

Do they Transform

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

another look into my childhood. too tired to check if theyre on here so dont get mad if 1 or 2 have been posted already

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5

187 » Posted 5/31/09 9:00:00AM

this little fucker:

Pages: << 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]