MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official Nostalgia Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

crazy shit

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

and it's cousin the screamer, that fucked up your fingers when the plastic piece hit them.

The OG of Nerf guns

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Oh man, the nostalgia is in full effect after reading some of these posts. Every post has a classic that I remember.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

sorry for such large pics in previous post.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Playground_Samurai » Posted 1/28/07 4:36:00PM

sports nostalgia

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4 Photo Attachment 5

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

An ode to a throwback (crossfire)

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

This was my favourite programme as a kid.

Rabi » Posted 1/25/07 6:35:00PM

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

hope im not double posting any

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 3 Photo Attachment 4

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]