MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
RFA 3 results recap: Dakota Cochrane defeats Joe Stevenson with round two rear-naked choke   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Resurrection Fighting Alliance invaded the Viaero Events Center in Kearney Nebraska, with a fight card that included some former big names, as well as some up-and-comers, as RFA 3 took place on Sat., June 30, 2012.

It was somewhat of a star-studded affair, as Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones was in attendance, and even joined the boys in the booth for a few minutes. Also, fellow light heavyweight Stephan Bonnar and former UFC heavyweight Justin McCully were onhand to call the fights.

The main event featured former UFC lightweight contender Joe Stevenson taking on former Ultimate Fighter (TUF) contestant, Dakota Cochrane.

Link

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

Stevenson was outclassed for the whole fight! It was kind of sad to see.

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Posted by SmileR

Stevenson was outclassed for the whole fight! It was kind of sad to see.

I agree, Stevenson is stuck in neutral

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Joe Daddy is suffering from a case of the Karo Parisyan

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

sad for daddy to lose to a fighter who couldnt even make it to the tuf house

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Joe might want to think of calling it a career, like some of these other guys are doing, or make a long career of fighting for smaller organizations, just scraping by. Joe Daddy's not doing so hot lately with 5 fight losing streak, and 46 career professional fights overall. It's crazy he's only 30 years old. It seems he hasn't evolved much over the years.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Joe isn't stuck in neutral.....BJ permanently put him in neutral.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Sucks for him he went from #1 contender at LW fighting BJ Penn to losing to an unknown on an unknown card. And I'm glad he lost with his smiling and dancing during fights, ignoring the gameplan etc. he won't be making it back to zuffa.

Card » Posted 2/5/09 4:33:00PM

Fight video - http://ironforgesiron.com/2012/07/video-dakota-cochrane-vs-joe-daddy-stevenson-rfa3/

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by sparky

I wouldn't put them in the same class. Joe looks more like a shot fighter whose body can no longer handle the daily grind. Karo on the other hand suffers from poor life decisions.

Adrenaline » Posted 4/4/09 2:45:00AM

Apparently Joe Daddy didn't even make weight for the fight and gave up 25% of his purse. I'm not sure how much he weighed over though.

Posted by Adrenaline

Apparently Joe Daddy didn't even make weight for the fight and gave up 25% of his purse. I'm not sure how much he weighed over though.

Take your money and kick your ass? If that doesn't scream school bully I don't know what does

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by sparky

I wouldn't put them in the same class. Joe looks more like a shot fighter whose body can no longer handle the daily grind. Karo on the other hand suffers from poor life decisions.

You're right.

[View Full Version of this Page]