MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
On 3-0 UFC run, Chan Sung Jung wants shot at featherweight champ Jose Aldo   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Maybe Chan Sung Jung just didn't feel like he said it loud enough after his last fight.

So on Friday, "The Korean Zombie" reiterated what he said after his last win: He wants a shot at UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo, and when he gets it, he plans on leaving with the title.

Jung isn't on Twitter much – he's posted just seven messages since his May 15 upset of Dustin Poirier. But it's his last post that is standing up and asking to be noticed.

Link

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

"I want Jose Aldo. I will end his reign as a Champion,"

KZ has some pretty big nuts. I would love to see the fight tho...Definetely an exciting fight and a great one for the masses to witness

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Jose Aldo vs Korean Zombie will more than likely be the next championship matchup providing Aldo gets past Koch, which he should. It's the only matchup that makes since. The only other featherweight ahead of KZ is Mendes and he just recently had his chance at Aldo. Can't wait, should be a great matchup but have to go with Aldo against anyone else at 145lbs.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Idk what UFC is doing with the FW title at this point, Koch gets it and then injury and now Dana says he's unsure.

I thought Jung might fight again with Koch fighting for the title, so we'll see.

Still don't see him beating Aldo.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

The Ufc needs to increase their ppv buys
There is no other contender than zombie to fight aldo that can help that

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

At least somebody has finally come forward wanting to fight Aldo.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Hes gonna be close to impossible to finish and will be dangerous until the end :)

[View Full Version of this Page]