MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Patrick Cote says "Silva crushes Sonnen this time around"   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2]
infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Posted by george112

It borderline annoys me the way people act like "annoying" Silva or "pissing him off" is going to unleash the wrath of god. Seriously the guy isn't god. He should already be annoyed from the last fight knowing he was damn close to losing his belt

\

If anything Silva might fight worse now he is angry.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by george112

It borderline annoys me the way people act like "annoying" Silva or "pissing him off" is going to unleash the wrath of god. Seriously the guy isn't god. He should already be annoyed from the last fight knowing he was damn close to losing his belt

\

If anything Silva might fight worse now he is angry.

Fight worse? I agree, he will, his TDD is as horrible as his fake personality......G'DAY MATE.

MALICE » Posted 9/17/07 10:04:00PM

Posted by Sir_Karl

Cote is my favorite. I am the world's biggest Cote fan. I hope he is wrong here though. I hope Sonnen finishes the job this time around. I think Cote is going to put Cung Le's lights out too. WAR COTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't really followed Cote since he left the UFC, so I had to look up his record. He hasn't exactly been facing tough competition lately. Le hasn't exactly looked spectacular lately either, however, despite losing, Le was effective against W. Silva. I'm leaning towards Le on this one.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Silva and Cote both get TKO wins

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by frizzzlecake

Am I suppose to take this guy seriously? a man who lost to grappler Tom Lawlor?

You can tell me who to take seriously after you beat Cote or Lawlor.

You can tell me who to question, after you answer all my questions...

Pages: 1 [2]

[View Full Version of this Page]