MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC 147 - Silva vs. Franklin II - Results/Discussion (Spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>
Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

The event, which features a five-round non-title fight of Wanderlei Silva vs. Rich Franklin and "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil" finals, takes place at Estadio Jornalista Felipe Drumond in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. The main card airs on pay-per-view following prelims on FX and Facebook.

Follow along with the official results beginning at approximately 7 p.m. ET (4 p.m. PT) for the preliminary card and 10 p.m. ET for the main card.

Featherweight Bout: Felipe Arantes vs Milton Vieira - Split Draw, (28-29, 29-28, 28-28)

Featherweight Bout: Marcos Vinicius vs Wagner Campos - Marcos Vinicius via TKO (strikes) - Round 3, 1:04

Middleweight Bout: Thiago Perpetuo vs Leonardo Mafra - Thiago Perpetuo via TKO (strikes) - Round 3, 0:41

Catchweight (150 lbs.): John Teixeira vs Hugo Viana -Hugo Viana via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

Middleweight Bout: Delson Heleno vs Francisco Drinaldo - Francisco Drinaldo via TKO (punches) - Round 1, 4:21

Featherweight Bout: Anistavio Medeiros vs Rodrigo Damm - Rodrigo Damm via Submission (rear-naked choke ) - Round 1, 2:12

Featherweight Bout: Yuri Alcantara vs Hacran Dias - Hacran Dias via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)

Heavyweight Bout: Fabricio Werdum vs Mike Russow - Fabricio Werdum via TKO (strikes) - Round 1, 2:28

Featherweight Bout: Godofredo Pepey vs Rony Jason - Rony Jason via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Middleweight Bout: Cezar Ferreira vs Sergio Moraes

Catchweight (190 lbs.): Wanderlei Silva vs Rich Franklin

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I need a good turnaround on this card.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I hate this combo card. Did pretty good last and now 147 will probably kill me.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Went 7-5 last night, so I need a close to perfect card to increase my pick %.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I hate this combo card. Did pretty good last and now 147 will probably kill me.

I had a bad card last night and this on will probably kill me as well

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by kopower

I think I was 7-5 too. I had to go with my camps recommendations for the TUF: Brazil fights since I didn't get to watch any of it

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by kopower

I think I was 7-5 too. I had to go with my camps recommendations for the TUF: Brazil fights since I didn't get to watch any of it

Same here. I didn't watch 1 fight of TUF Brazil. Apparently Bezzera and Mutante are big favorites though, so hopefully they pull through. Fingers crossed.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

8-4..with 62 points...Anyone know which fight the hot bout is tonight?

Posted by Shawn91111

8-4..with 62 points...Anyone know which fight the hot bout is tonight?

I think this one, Cezar Ferreira vs Sergio Moraes.

I've seen Yuri and Felipe fight, so just for the two other fights I haven't seen them fight, so idk.

Might be nice to watch some of these fights w/o having to worry about points.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

I went 9-3 with 65 points. My best event of the season so far :P Hopefully I nail my parlay tonigh so alls well. I like this combo card better though because I didn't watch a lot of the TUF brazil fights so the prelims would have been pretty hard for me to pick.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Is there anyway to see what picks we made besides the fight companion?

I forgot who all I picked

Posted by george112

The only other way I know how is to find yourself on the points leaderboard and then go to this event and it will pull up your picks.

Posted by george112

http://www.mmaplayground.com/profile/george112

My Event Picks -Select Season - Season 13 - Select Event

Here we go

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]