MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Brian Ebersole Wouldn't Mind Beating Up a Diaz Brother After UFC on FX 4   [View Full Version]
Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

LINK

So it should come as no surprise that Ebersole is already preparing for his next fight after this Friday's bout with T.J. Waldburger by calling out the ultra-popular Diaz brothers:

"I wouldn’t mind beating up a Diaz, maybe Nate. Jim Miller’s a talented dude. I want to start up there. I don’t care if they’re coming off a win or coming off a loss, I just want to prove that I belong in that top ten, top 15."

When asked by Ariel Helwani, host of The MMA Hour, why he wanted to fight a Diaz brother, Ebersole responded:

"They’ve kind of got punk attitudes."

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

I know this is from a blog but I heard him say it on the MMA Hour and this is the first article I've seen. Thought it was pretty interesting.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Big words.

Diaz brothers are no push over. They bring it every fight even when they lose

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

I just put my avatar on the line for you Ebersole, and this is how you repay me? Just when I was beginning to like you.... for the record, I don't think he could "beat up" either Diaz brother. Lay and pray, maybe.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I don't see him beating either. Unless he could just take them down over and over, which I couldn't see either.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Calling out Suspended fighters, and fighter who is in a lighter weight class?

Classy...

Still a Ebersole fan but....COME ON MAN

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

I can't name a single top 15 guy I think he would have a decent chance to beat, let alone calling out top 5 guys. He arguably lost his last fight to a top 30-40 guy.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

Posted by pmoney

I just put my avatar on the line for you Ebersole, and this is how you repay me? Just when I was beginning to like you.... for the record, I don't think he could "beat up" either Diaz brother. Lay and pray, maybe.

jinxed

MeetFrancisco » Posted 6/19/12 9:11:00PM

The Diaz's are still stuck in high school mode where they think being incompetent and insolent are cool.

Meanwhile Brian Ebersole is a rare find in mma, the dude is always happy.

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

Ebersole should be careful for what he wishes for. Either Diaz brother would most definitely whoop his ass worse than it has ever been whooped.

deck15 » Posted 12/2/08 11:45:00PM

He would haveto go down to 155 to fight Nate and I haven't heard anything about nick coming back. His wrestling is good but not great and hed take 900 shots to the head from either.

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Kpro

I can't name a single top 15 guy I think he would have a decent chance to beat, let alone calling out top 5 guys. He arguably lost his last fight to a top 30-40 guy.

Kpro you know I'm a fan of your work, just curious whether you'd pick him to beat Story, Alves, Kyle, Akiyama? And would you rank any of those in the top 15?

Dirty Blue

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

Ebersole is an enigma. He has a hell of a lot of fights on his resume, but instead of becoming fodder for younger fighters, he's beating them! Like a good whiskey, Ebersole is getting better with age.

[View Full Version of this Page]