MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Anthony "Rumble" Johnson's Next Fight Will Be at 205 Per TFC Promoter   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Brian Hemminger @BrianHemminger
On Bloody Elbow Radio today, Titan Fighting Championship Promoter Joe Kelly says Anthony Johnson's next fight will be at 205 pounds

I know some people are skeptical of Twitter sources in the MMA news forum, but I only post news from accounts I know are legit and verified. Articles are usually up hours or days after the news actually happens.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

We'll see.

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

We'll see.

This would be his third in a row at LHW. Not much to see.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Honestly at this point (and I am not messing around) I really hopes he misses again.....I have two reasons though so hear me out!
1: It will force him to face the issue, which just has to be diet and mastering weight cutting. Hopefully itall can be a lesson for whatever campreason he isis in asthe well. This will lead him to finding his weight class and then maybe he can get his career back on track.
2: After this high a number of offenses, and being all the same offense, it may finally force the commisions and the organizations responsible for the events to come out with what I have asked for a long time. A standard! I want it for a lot of things, but one fight at a time. This should be an easy tackle for sure.

Posted by Kpro

We'll see.

We'll see if he makes weight, maybe he'll think he won't have to cut much and miss.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

if he misses, he will probably retire just because nobody will want to give him a fight.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Would it be too much to ask to bring in Yvel to fight him?

Posted by Kpro

We'll see.

We'll see if he makes weight, maybe he'll think he won't have to cut much and miss.

Ahhh, I thought you meant we'll see if his next fight is at 205, not we'll see if he can make 205.

Posted by Kpro

Posted by Kpro

We'll see.

Ahhh, I thought you meant we'll see if his next fight is at 205, not we'll see if he can make 205.

I got lazy with the first post, but now ended up posting more.

Manak » Posted 6/29/07 12:28:00PM

Posted by jae_1833

Honestly at this point (and I am not messing around) I really hopes he misses again.....I have two reasons though so hear me out!
1: It will force him to face the issue, which just has to be diet and mastering weight cutting. Hopefully itall can be a lesson for whatever campreason he isis in asthe well. This will lead him to finding his weight class and then maybe he can get his career back on track.
2: After this high a number of offenses, and being all the same offense, it may finally force the commisions and the organizations responsible for the events to come out with what I have asked for a long time. A standard! I want it for a lot of things, but one fight at a time. This should be an easy tackle for sure.

i get point 2 but point 1 should have already happened, how many times does this guy have to miss weight to finally realize he doesn't have his head on straight (aka he either is too lazy or his body can't handle it, my money is on the 1st one)

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

RumbleWeight!

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Posted by tcunningham

if he misses, he will probably retire just because nobody will want to give him a fight.

There will be someone. I mean hell, people are still booking Bob Sapp!

meier » Posted 1/15/07 6:25:00PM

Feed him Elvis Sinosic!

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

Anthony who?

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

RumbleWeight!

Indeed

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]