MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Prometheus   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Going to go see it tonight at midnight. Starting the thread now so I don't forget to make one later. Will post how I think it is later. All I know is I am pumped even with the mixed reviews.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

im really excited about it. I hope nobody ruins it for me by the time i get to see it Sunday.

Question: are you hoping to see a Xenomorph?
I don't plan on seeing one, but it would be pretty cool

UFC 151: Never Forget

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

gay

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

gay

lol I'm sure you'll be in line for Battleship instead.

UFC 151: Never Forget

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

im really excited about it. I hope nobody ruins it for me by the time i get to see it Sunday.

Question: are you hoping to see a Xenomorph?
I don't plan on seeing one, but it would be pretty cool

I saw a preview yesterday where ones about to pop out of one of the chicks stomachs

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Boo_Radley21

gay

lol I'm sure you'll be in line for Battleship instead.

Can't wait to see it. Probably won't have time until Tuesday to go. I do have to say, the mixed reviews have me worried.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I will see it most likely in cheap seats by myself. I love sci-fi horror but I am a complete wuss. Don't want anybody seeing me be a complete wuss.Lol

Isn't this just Alien with a fancy name of the ship ship as the title?

UFC_Fanatic » Posted 10/2/08 10:22:00AM

I'll probably be watching this saturday. I have a buddy who is the assistant manager at the theater here, and he has been waiting for it forever, so I'll probably be invited to see it for free at the theater after they close down shop. I'm super stoked. The trailers made it look pretty good. As for the reviews, I really don't pay attention to them anyway. I normally disagree with a lot of the critics anyway. To me they seem to come from the perspective that every film has to be this work of art, where as I come in to a movie just to be entertained, not to critique minor things.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

I change the channel when I see a commercial for it because I'd rather go into it not knowing anything(this goes for most movies I'm anxious to see).

I'm excited for this, and will probably see it tomorrow or Saturday. I love the Alien movies, well the first 2, so I'm hoping this one isn't a disappointment.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

I can't wait... it looks AWESOME!

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by TeamDEY

I can't wait... it looks AWESOME!

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

I'll probably be watching this saturday. I have a buddy who is the assistant manager at the theater here, and he has been waiting for it forever, so I'll probably be invited to see it for free at the theater after they close down shop. I'm super stoked. The trailers made it look pretty good. As for the reviews, I really don't pay attention to them anyway. I normally disagree with a lot of the critics anyway. To me they seem to come from the perspective that every film has to be this work of art, where as I come in to a movie just to be entertained, not to critique minor things.

this. except its my girlfriend who is the manager at the theater

Posted by papercut

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

this. except its my girlfriend who is the manager at the theater

my girlfriend used to work at the movie theater and she still gets in for free! I win

MiniMan » Posted 8/3/09 9:43:00AM

Im off to see it tomorrow night, 3D version too, You might get to see a alien at the end or something. But maybe not as this film is no doubt gonna have sequels...

All I do know is, I CANT WAIT!!!

Well I'm back from Prometheus. Words of advice don't go in thinking its a prequel to Alien you will be disappointed if you think this. Overall I'd give it a 7/10. A good movie. Not too many action scenes but when they happened they were enjoyable.

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]