MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Jon Fitch Latest Fighter to Bow Out Due to Injury   [View Full Version]
prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Murphy’s law says “anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.”

The old adage appears to be true for the UFC these days as an injury has claimed another top fighter from an upcoming card.

Jon Fitch has suffered a knee injury in training that will force him out of his scheduled bout against Aaron Simpson at UFC on Fuel TV 4 on July 11.

Link

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Just read this. Tough break for Fitchy.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

I wasn't happy with that fight, anyway. There's higher ranked opponents for Fitch and more exciting match-ups for Simpson.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

It was a weird fight but I kind of wanted to see it. Oh well.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

He'll be back.

Just gotta wait a little bit longer

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

Maybe book him against Rory MacDonald so we can see how he handles a strong wrestler

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Seems a lot of fighters are getting injured lately

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by SamPan

Maybe book him against Rory MacDonald so we can see how he handles a strong wrestler

I would love to see that fight

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by airkerma

Posted by SamPan

Rory isn't ready for the 2nd/3rd best wrestler in the division. Story or Hathaway would be a far better matchup and a better gauge on how he handles wrestlers

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Michael_Corleone » Posted 4/7/11 11:08:00PM

How about Fitch vs Ellenberger when he fights again?

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by airkerma

Posted by SamPan

Rory isn't ready for the 2nd/3rd best wrestler in the division. Story or Hathaway would be a far better matchup and a better gauge on how he handles wrestlers

Agreed. Too much too soon I think. I was thinking a fight with Sanchez or Ebersole (if he wins his next fight)

Posted by Michael_Corleone

How about Fitch vs Ellenberger when he fights again?

I like it

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by Budgellism

Agreed. Too much too soon I think. I was thinking a fight with Sanchez or Ebersole (if he wins his next fight)

either one would make for a FOTN easily....I would love to watch either one.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

Wait Jon Fitch woke up? that was news to me..

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Seems a lot of fighters are getting injured lately

Since the UFC announced it's insurance plan, it seems like fighters pulling out due to injury has skyrocketed. I would be interested in seeing some numbers on that.

It's good these guys don't have to fight injured anymore to eventually get the healthcare they need. It just sucks when you are looking forward to a fight for months only for the fight to fall through.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by pmoney

It just sucks when you are looking forward to a fight for months only for the fight to fall through

THIS

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

[View Full Version of this Page]