MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Cung Le vs. Patrick Cote targeted for UFC 148   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 [2] 3
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

I personally like this fight, I believe this is a very winnable fight for Cote's return to the octagon.

War Cote

frizzzlecake » Posted 5/25/12 8:57:00PM

I thought Le looked awesome in his fight with Wand. He landed a lot and it was his first fight in years, he'll come out strong and beat Cote with his kicks, and maybe even takedowns.

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

This is kinda whack. I wish it was still Rich vs Cung and then find somebody else 2 fight Wandy, oh well.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

When you were originally promised blueberries, you wanted the blueberries so bad - you can taste it.......and now you have to settle for raspberries? All of a sudden I'm not hungry anymore.

strawberries are where its at

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

scoozna » Posted 1/25/07 12:53:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

When you were originally promised blueberries, you wanted the blueberries so bad - you can taste it.......and now you have to settle for raspberries? All of a sudden I'm not hungry anymore.

For some reason, as I read your post, I imagined the voice of Master Shifu from the TV show Kung Fu Panda.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I like cote.

But man this main card got watered down

First bisping vs boetsch out
Then Cruz injured
Now Franklin out.

Cote vs le made my pick a lot harder

Hendo67 » Posted 11/18/08 1:59:00PM

Le vs Franklin should have remained on the card, and Belcher should have been brought in to face Wanderlei...

Not really complaining about the card, it's nice to see Cote back in the cage, but i would have RATHER see them do the above.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by prophecy033

I'm good with Cote v Le, if this for a the ground it because someone got knocked out

After reading that I order you to the I'm Drunk thread!

I'm not gonna lie, that was all kinds of fucked up....and yes I had a few

Wolfenstein » Posted 12/13/07 3:31:00AM

interesting...really pulling for Cung, but might be a tough matchup since Cote can absorb some punishment.

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Get em, Le!

bjj1605 » Posted 10/11/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

This was an incredibly weird thing to say and a confusing analogy.

TeamDEY » Posted 2/1/11 3:41:00PM

Interesting match-up, going with Le on this one... unless it goes to round 2.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by KungFuMaster

For some reason, as I read your post, I imagined the voice of Master Shifu from the TV show Kung Fu Panda.

That's funny because when I wrote this - I was using my Daffy Duck voice.

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

This is a bad match for Cung because as somebody said Cote is very durable and has knockout power, still I'll take Cung by decision because Cote hasn't looked like the guy that fought Silva.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Cote all day, unless he radomly blows his knee out.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

[View Full Version of this Page]