MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
A.J. Matthews vs. Charlie Rader   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Did anyone else see Matthews knockout Rader on the Bellator prelims? Damn was that brutal!

whardin19 » Posted 7/25/07 9:08:00PM

Yeah, I saw it! Was perfectly legal kick in my opinion. Never seen anyone get knocked out as they were slipping to the ground. Crazy!

Posted by whardin19

Yeah, I saw it! Was perfectly legal kick in my opinion. Never seen anyone get knocked out as they were slipping to the ground. Crazy!

Same here. I had my fingers crossed they wouldn't rule it a DQ. I'd hate for such a brutal knockout to be tossed to the side!

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

kicked his head off

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I had matthews and branch in my parlay. I changed matthews for the guy Clementi just beat

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Yeah, that kick was nasty. Thought it was illegal at first, but he threw it as Radar was falling. Radar was on his way to lose the fight anyway.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Posted by Budgellism

I had matthews and branch in my parlay. I changed matthews for the guy Clementi just beat

Speaking of Johnson, he beat Branch by UD.

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Attempted leg kick lands to the face. Priceless.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Budgellism

Speaking of Johnson, he beat Branch by UD.

Yeah, looks like it wouldn't have worked out anyways. That fight was awful though. Came home to catch the fight and I was pretty disappointed to say the least.

Franklinfan47 » Posted 5/20/07 4:03:00PM

Props for a link!

Edit: NM, found one. Brutal!

[View Full Version of this Page]