MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
TV Show Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 2 3 4 [5]
FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

The new HBO show "The Newsroom" looks to have a lot of potential. I've only seen the 1st episode but it was fantastic.

This was the first scene of the first episode

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Tonights Breaking Bad

Don't want to throw spoiler but dammn it's been a while since I actually felt the tension from a show/movie.

"Lock it up, lock it up!"

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

I can't believe it wasn't mentioned, but "The Wire" is probably the best TV series ever made, IMO.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Two fav shows are the walking dead and dexter

Right now watching

True blood. Big brother. Face off. And hells kitchen.
Ohh and the real L word

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Posted by Aether

I can't believe it wasn't mentioned, but "The Wire" is probably the best TV series ever made, IMO.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

The BBC show "Copper" has caught my interest. I have it on demand and have only seen two episodes, but it's pretty excellent. If you like tons of whores, crooked cops, and tons of violence, all with good acting and writing, then this is a show for you.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

started watching Freaks and Geeks because it is on Netflix. Holy crap it is awesome!

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Dexter season 6
The League starts next week
Person of Interest just started it's second season
Supernatural is back

Started watching Revolution...its alright so far, nothing overly special, but it only a few episodes in so I'll give it a chance to develop.

Just realized I missed the entire final season of Weeds that ended a couple weeks ago

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Watched the big 2 hr premiere of the final season of Jersey Shore, that shit should be on TLC after Honey Boo Boo or Lifetime now, with Snooki and Mike normal it was rather boring..

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I missed it but with it only being episode 1, they want to save the crazy for later

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Pages: << 2 3 4 [5]

[View Full Version of this Page]