MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Paul Taylor Out of UFC on Fuel 4; Rafael Dos Anjos expected as replacement   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

UFC on Fuel 4 has undergone a change as British banger Paul Taylor has been forced out of his scheduled fight with Anthony Njokuani on the card.

LINK

FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

It's hard having one fighter in your top five favorites who constantly ends up injured.. but when you have two it's just depressing.. Taylor and Mike Swick need to take a step back and rethink everything.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

But on the bright side this gives us another chance to see just how good Anjos is.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

I guess that fight is not meant to happen.

A better matchup, but harder time picking the winner.

Njo looks good sometimes, and other times not so much. Same with RDA.

The_Casualty » Posted 5/17/08 7:00:00PM

This is a way better fight anyways, Taylor would have made for a good stand up fight but I see this fight being more exciting

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Backing RDA for this one

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Dos Sanjos is the best 5-4 fighter in the UFC. He's looked awesome, even in defeats like the fights with Stephens, Guida and Griffin. WAR Dos Anjos!

mattjonesy » Posted 5/22/07 7:05:00PM

Posted by The_Casualty

This is a way better fight anyways, Taylor would have made for a good stand up fight but I see this fight being more exciting

Really? I thought the original fight would easily get FOTN.

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Posted by Wallass

Ive said it before and I'll say it again, Dos Sanjos is the best 5-4 fighter in the UFC. He's looked awesome, even in defeats like the fights with Stephens, Guida and Griffin. WAR Dos Anjos!

That first part made me chuckle.

I totally agree though. I love this fight and i think Dos Anjos takes it via UD.

rush13 » Posted 5/9/10 11:45:00PM

Dos Anjos' stand-up and striking has come a long way, so it will be interesting to see how long he stands with Njokuani for, either way Dos Anjos is more consistent and Njokuani has a hard time with good grapplers as well...should be a submission win for Dos Anjos but could go the distance.

Goatenstein » Posted 4/27/12 11:03:00AM

RDA by sub. Much like Etim fight.

[View Full Version of this Page]