MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Ex-MMA Fighter Threatens To Kill UFC Prez   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

UFC Prez Dana White is on the receiving end of some terrifying death threats from an ex-MMA fighter who says he plans to "shoot [Dana] right in the head" -- and now cops are on the case.

It's unclear what started the beef, but the wannabe fighter -- Dan Quinn -- has gone off the hinges, leaving voicemail messages threatening to blow up Dana's offices and put a bullet in the back of his head.

Quinn's fighting career spanned nine years from 2001-2010. He never fought in the UFC, but did face off against a couple of future UFC fighters, including 2004 heavyweight champ Frank Mir (Quinn got beat).

Quinn has made rambling threats against White for several years on YouTube, but they escalated recently after Quinn somehow got Dana's private work number and left chilling messages...

Full Story

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

"Do you want to be a fucking felon?"

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Honestly, I can't wait for this guy to be arrested and interrogated. Just to hear the full extent of the outlandish claims he is making.

submissionartist1 » Posted 5/27/07 10:24:00PM

please please please....

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Dude is mentally unstable clearly.

Sir_Karl » Posted 9/7/07 9:27:00PM

This guy obviously needs help from mental health professionals. He is clearly deranged and appears to have several mental disorders. Wow.

grappler0000 » Posted 3/24/07 5:29:00PM

For those that don't know who Dan Quinn is, you can find plenty of videos of him on youtube. I know Middleeasy used to write about him from time to time. Interesting guy, but a little batshit crazy as well.

warglory » Posted 2/4/07 2:44:00AM

Wow, this guy has some issues.

http://www.cagepotato.com/dan-quinn-got-evicted-his-moms-house-and-crashed-his-car-you-guys/

MMAcca » Posted 4/30/07 3:11:00PM

Idiot

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

When I initially read the title to the thread I instantly thought.......Anderson Silva wants to kill Uncle Dana

postman » Posted 6/23/07 7:57:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

When I initially read the title to the thread I instantly thought.......Anderson Silva wants to kill Uncle Dana

Holy shit I cant prop you but that avatar is by far the greatest thing I have ever seen!

This dude is clearly insane. hopefully the get him off the street. I did laugh when he said "In a stand up fight where I don't have to worry about kicks or takedowns...." I think they have that sport buddy its called boxing.

I-GOT-THIS-PICK » Posted 6/22/07 2:52:00PM

Kill em all thats what ouija said I'll put you in you head -Bone Thugs in Harmony

SmileR » Posted 12/17/07 8:56:00PM

I was actually a little shocked when I read the title but once I read Dan Quinn's name I couldn't help but laugh!
Maybe he's finally perfected cold fusion and he'll just hire someone to take Dana out now!

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

VILLIN » Posted 12/13/09 6:42:00AM

Posted by SmileR

I was actually a little shocked when I read the title but once I read Dan Quinn's name I couldn't help but laugh!
Maybe he's finally perfected cold fusion and he'll just hire someone to take Dana out now!

Naw man, he just took a little too much Stevia. He'll be back to normal, or at least normal for him, once he sleeps it off.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Your avatar....I fucking can't...

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]