MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
UFC on Fuel 3 Discussion   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>
george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Anyone pick Mckinzie to win by 1st rd sub?

I did

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

I had Mckenzie by sub for a while but changed to Levesseur by UD, hope it pays off!

SpiderSilva » Posted 7/10/07 6:44:00PM

I did

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Posted by SpiderSilva

I did

After that 1st takedown i wish i didnt

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

oh snap!

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

fuck me

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

hahaha.... The McKenzitine strikes again. I will pick this guy against anyone who is inexperienced, because that thing is deadly once he gets ahold of your neck.

BlueKenny » Posted 8/19/11 6:09:00AM

Marcus Levesseur must be stupid ... why the hell stay in his guard

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

oh snap!

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Posted by DrivenDavies15

I had Mckenzie by sub for a while but changed to Levesseur by UD, hope it pays off!

Same. Always screws me over switching last minute, but I continue to do it.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

I like this commercial.

The punch that Mir lands on Nog in the commercial would not stand a chance vs JDS boxing

wonder how many times kenny will say Dongi

lots of poking going on in this Dongi fight

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Worried about Yang losing a point in this round via eye poker.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]