Forum Opinion Poll
Nathan Diaz 18 67%
Jim Miller 9 33%

Nathan Diaz vs Jim Miller   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
hammerhead1 » Posted 7/18/07 9:34:00PM

who ya got?

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

By law, I am required to root for Nate Diaz. It pains me, because Jim is one of my all time favorites as well. But I am hoping Nate creams his corn!

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Nathaniel is my pick

Hope Miller wins it though.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

I can see both guys winning but Nathans always had a hard time against good wrestlers with quality sub defense which Miller has. I like Miller but if he chooses to stand and trade he's in trouble.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Very tough pick I like diaz if its on the feet.
Miller won't sub him could get diaz down. But he ain't no maynard to keep diaz down. Very hard pick.

Will do it sat morning. But I am leaning toward diaz at the moment

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

In a five round fight, Jim Miller's sahweet mustache will prevent him from winning, somehow it will get in the way and hinder his performance.

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

This happens to be an easy pick for me. While Diaz does have the height and reach advantage, he is not exactly a heavy hitter. IMO, Miller will walk Diaz down and secure take downs at will.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

In a five round fight, Jim Miller's sahweet mustache will prevent him from winning, somehow it will get in the way and hinder his performance.

I completely forgot the stache!

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

I struggle to think up a fight where Jim Miller had a gameplan that involved keeping top position.

ghandikush » Posted 7/12/11 3:30:00PM

Posted by Pookie

I struggle to think up a fight where Jim Miller had a gameplan that involved keeping top position.

Yeah I was wondering about that. Probably another Diaz demolition if standing and clinching.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by Pookie

You'd have to go back to his first few UFC fights, in 2008 and 2009,

That seemed to be his gameplan against David Baron and Mac Danzig, but I'd be surprised to see him do it to Diaz.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

nate has always struggled with wrestlers, but i have really enjoyed his stand up of late and if nate can keep it on the feet for long enough than i think he can knock jim miller out.

gartface » Posted 7/29/07 7:00:00PM

Miller wrestle rape.

ShOgUnWANDerlei » Posted 4/5/12 7:27:00PM

Diaz!!!!!!!!!!

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

did you guys see nate at the weigh ins ! he has gradually put more muscle over the years on his lean frame but at these weigh ins he looked the best i ever seen him

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]