MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
UFC On Fox 3 Bout Order Set, Two Fights Not Being Televised   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

The UFC on Fox 3 bout order has been figured out by the UFC, and unfortunately they decided to not use Facebook this time so two bouts aren't scheduled to be shown on any platform. Nick Denis vs. Roland Delorme and Karlos Vemola vs. Mike Massenzio will be the dark matches. Six fights will air on Fuel TV, and the top four will go down on Fox. The Fuel broadcast kicks off at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT and the main card broadcast on Fox starts at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. Here's how the card breaks down.

Link

infestructure » Posted 1/18/12 9:29:00PM

WTF. So you gotta be there to watch those two? What if Denis performs another brutal elbow KO? (I think it was him, he has the coolest nickname - The Ninja of Love)

rush13 » Posted 5/9/10 11:45:00PM

Posted by infestructure

WTF. So you gotta be there to watch those two? What if Denis performs another brutal elbow KO? (I think it was him, he has the coolest nickname - The Ninja of Love)

It's definitely gonna be something brutal, he's gonna murderize Delorme.

He is one violent dude!

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Lame! :thumbsdown

After having all fights televised for as long as we have, this sucks. I only recall one dark match in the past 6 months or so. I was looking forward to seeing Nick Denis getting back in there. I guess Fuel must have a Danny and the Dingo replay scheduled?

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

If you can't wrestle Vemola to the mat then he's a beast and quite capable of pulling off a brutal knockout as is Denis and I question why these two fights aren't "prelim fight" material?

DANZANRYUGUY » Posted 3/23/07 1:40:00PM

dang, the main card is pretty damn good. ive been waiting for Belcher to get back in there. i hope he ko's palhares as he's going in for the leglock. Diaz and Miller is gonna be a good fight too.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

if either fight is going to end in the first round, you will see the replay on the main card

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

[View Full Version of this Page]