MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > MMA Training
p90x   [View Full Version]
blb8698 » Posted 9/14/09 2:13:00PM

Just wondering if anyone has tried p90x and if so if it got you good results? I just started it a few days ago not a big fan of the yoga but i gave it a shot its more of a work out then i ever gave it credit for. anyway just curious of some other peoples feed back

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Absolute garbage....stick to good 'ole fashion hard work. Though Andy and the Nog bros probably swear by it.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Never did the whole thing, but the plyometrics and ab ripper exercises were great.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

LuckyCharms » Posted 3/28/11 6:57:00PM

Yea P90x works, One of my friends on FB has posted his Pics from before and After. And let me tell you after his first session(90 days), he's slim down with a flat stomach and pretty rip too. He now going to do a second session.

Been meaning to buy P90x but kept procrasting on it.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

A lot of people talk garbage about it because they have never actually done it themselves. If you do EVERYTHING they tell you to do you will get the results you want.

It's just a matter of want

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by george112

A lot of people talk garbage about . . . EVERYTHING
[Y]ou . . . get the results you want.

Fixed and shortened.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I'm off for two weeks so I figured this was the best time to start. I plan to start Monday and I'll post results if they're worth posting.

Legattacks » Posted 3/4/13 7:20:00PM

It works bro... I did it a couple years back and lost 30lbs and 12% body fat in 60days!!!

amalatamrakar » Posted 7/1/13 11:41:00AM

i did not even try power 90 extreme exercises but as i heard about it. it is complete 90 days home fitness which gives you a best shape of the body.

core and yoga also includes in this package which build stamina. flexibility ad great tabs.

[View Full Version of this Page]