MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Rory MacDonald would move to middleweight before fighting GSP   [View Full Version]
FastKnockout » Posted 9/24/10 8:39:00PM

Let's make this clear: It might be a while before Rory MacDonald is knocking at champ George St-Pierre's door, and interim titleholder Carlos Condit isn't necessarily around the corner.

Still, seemingly everyone feels something big is on the horizon for the 22-year old welterweight.

And if MacDonald beats Che Mills, there are aren't many top welterweights who seem out of immediate reach, including the interim champion.

LINK

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Rory needs to get some top guys for his next few fights. I am all aboard the hype train for Rory, but it would be more convincing if he would mop the floor with kos. Great matchups for him include: Mike Pierce, winner of Hendricks vs Kos, EBurger, Kampmann, and maybe Rick Story if he gets back in the win column. Some of these make sense, but overall I think they would all be great proving fights for Rory and entertaining to watch, especially a fight with mop head.

Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Maybe GSP won't have the title.

rush13 » Posted 5/9/10 11:45:00PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

Maybe GSP won't have the title.

It would be awesome if they ended up re-matching for the title...that would make his revenge on Condit be that much sweeter

sbulldavid » Posted 3/8/08 5:44:00PM

I was on the Rory hype train before the Condit fight and he was the only fighter I can remember beating Condit all around but Kampmann is in the picture as well and I wouldn't mind seeing them two fight.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

I thought number one goal would be the belt regardless of who they face. Ufc needs to find some real fighters who want the belt and gold.

[View Full Version of this Page]