MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Fedor Emelianenko Returns to Action in June   [View Full Version]
BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Fedor Emelianenko will return to action in June, but it won't be in the UFC.

Following a week of speculation about where "The Last Emperor" will end up next, Evgeni Kogan, M-1 Gloval director of operations, announced Friday afternoon that Emelianenko will fight on June 21 at the Ice Palace in St. Petersburg, Russia. Emelianenko's opponent will be announced at a later date.

LINK

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

I've heard rumours about it being Lashley. I guess we'll see.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

how much is Fedor getting paid?

any numbers on the Monson & ishii fights?

UFC 151: Never Forget

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

If Overeem gets canned.....

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

george112 » Posted 1/24/07 7:00:00PM

Interested to see who his opponent will be

Dberntson » Posted 6/16/09 12:09:00PM

If (and a big if), if M-1 would drop their co-promotion and Dana would soften his stance, I would like following:

1) Mir vs. Jr.
2) Fedor vs. Cain

If the above doesn't work, then one of the two below:
3) Move either Silva, Hunt, or Struve up to fight Cain with Fedor getting their opponent

4) Or if the UFC wont budge and if the Demolition Man gets cut, Fedor vs. The REEM.

Final choice:

Fedor vs. Tim Silvia - winner gets into the UFC match. Loser goes home and never mentions getting into the UFC again.

I personally still have faith in The Last Emperor. I think he's still a bottom top 10 or low teen rank that still could make waves and beat a lot of heavy weights.

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

Either way, it'll be another can.

rush13 » Posted 5/9/10 11:45:00PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Either way, it'll be another can.

Yes sir...time to crush another can.

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Fedor vs. Tim Silvia - winner gets into the UFC match. Loser goes home and never mentions getting into the UFC again.

I like the idea

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

[View Full Version of this Page]