MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Gleison Tibau and Khabib Nurmagomedov, will face off at UFC 148   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Two lightweights riding hot streaks, Gleison Tibau and Khabib Nurmagomedov, will face off at UFC 148, promotion officials announced Thursday.

Featuring a light heavyweight rubber match between Tito Ortiz and Forrest Griffin, UFC 148 takes place July 7 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. The event is also expected to host former middleweight champion Rich Franklin’s return to 185 pounds, as “Ace” locks horns with ex-Strikeforce titlist Cung Le.

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Big step up for Nurmagomedov. I think Tibau might UD him.

Wallass » Posted 10/7/08 5:39:00PM

I agree that it's a step up for him but he looked good against Shalorus and a fight with Tibau is a fair way to gauge how well he'll fare against the gatekeeper types.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

this is a great fight. I'll be rooting for Nurmagomedov

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

mattjonesy » Posted 5/22/07 7:05:00PM

If Nurmagomedov wins this the hype will go off the scale! Good match up though.

prozacnation1978 » Posted 7/5/07 11:42:00PM

Big step up for khabib. Tibau may just be too much for him.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by mattjonesy

If Nurmagomedov wins this the hype will go off the scale! Good match up though.

I'm already on the bandwagon

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

Gleison for dayssssssssssss

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Posted by shaneTpain

Gleison for dayssssssssssss

i think gleison has massive potential. He is heavy handed and excellent on the ground. Jim miller spent half of their fight failing to take him down at all. His biggest downfall is his handspeed against smaller quicker guys, but he will land a big one and follow it to the ground for a second rd tko

Chael_Sonnen » Posted 5/25/10 12:40:00PM

It's only a matter of time before Gleison fights at his natural weight in the HW division.

[View Full Version of this Page]