MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Community > MMA News Share Forum
Mike Pyle: I'm fighting Josh Neer at UFC on FX 3 on June 8   [View Full Version]
sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) might be doing some matchmaking on the sneak -- either that or Mike Pyle is issuing some forward-looking statements regarding his participation at the UFC on FX 3 fight card, booked for June 8 at a location to be determined.

That's where "Quicksand" says he'll be fighting Josh Neer and looking to make it two in a row after stopping Ricardo Funch at the UFC 142: "Aldo vs. Mendes" pay-per-view (PPV) event back in January. Pyle (22-8) is 4-1 over his last five fights, his only blemish a technical knockout loss to division upstart Rory MacDonald back at UFC 133.

Link

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Sick fight!

shaneTpain » Posted 7/30/11 2:57:00PM

thought this fight just happened for a second there haha

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I want to watch the Dentist work his craft

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

DrivenDavies15 » Posted 8/10/11 1:23:00AM

2 tough guys here gotta go with the dentist on this one though. I see a barnburner in this one

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

I think pyle will handle him. All he needs to do is stick to the kurt pelligrino plan and hes set.

Cooler » Posted 6/7/10 4:11:00PM

Nah, Pyle is too exciting to fight like Pellegrino, I expect an awesome fight. Neer vs Pellegrino was LnP.

tcunningham » Posted 9/30/09 9:33:00PM

great fight

SamPan » Posted 2/17/09 12:13:00AM

I like Neer a lot, but I think Pyle will get the tko or submission early

[View Full Version of this Page]