MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
Video Game Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

I bought the PS3 because of The Show and that I wanted a console when I went off to college. Netflix and other features are only accessible with the 360 if you are a gold member.

I bought a 360 for that same reason lol. I am a gold member so I'm good there

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

Speaking of baseball video games, who remembers The All Star Baseball series for the N64? Those were the shiznit!

Or how about the N64 puzzle classics Tetrisphere and Blast Corps? Man I am fiending for some old school Nintendo right about now....

mrsmiley » Posted 4/12/07 4:37:00PM

I've owned both PS3 and 360 and I personally think PS3 is where it's at.
I can't knock the 360 really it's just I think,at least for me the PSx3 has more to offer.
Haven't had any (knock on wood) issues with my ps3 in the I guess maybe 3 or 4 years i've now had it but my brother is on his third one since the console launched.
That sounds like a lot but we went through that many 360's in maybe half the time.

I think without a doubt online play is more competitive with the Xbox but I hardly ever play online and it's free with the playstation.
I watch far my blurays than I do play games on the PS3.

Posted by pmoney

Speaking of baseball video games, who remembers The All Star Baseball series for the N64? Those were the shiznit!

I was more of a fan of the Ken Griffey Jr Slugfest games

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by pmoney

More like Sammy Sosa high heat baseball.

BlueSkiesBurn » Posted 6/1/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by pmoney

Or how about the N64 puzzle classics Tetrisphere and Blast Corps? Man I am fiending for some old school Nintendo right about now....

I'll have to plan a weekend trip down your way, dude. I can bring my Dreamcast and N64. My Dreamcast has a disc that has over 1000+ NES games on it and the emulator to play them on the DC. Additionally, it has a built in Game Genie with the specific cheats listed for those games you could never beat as a kid.

I have about 15 games for my N64.

In terms of overall features, PS3 blows XBOX away. Playstation Plus is about as expensive as XBOX Gold with all the yearly specials they offer. I think Sony has the better exclusive content (God Of War, Twisted Metal, The Show, etc). Now, some people may disagree, but it all boils down to the type of games you like and PS3's exclusive content appeals to me more than XBOX's. I don't give a shit about Halo and such. I think those games are ridiculous.

Let me put it this way: My roommate is a huge gamer and owns the 360. I am a casual-to-fairly regular gamer and I own the PS3. The only thing my roommate has really done with his 360 in the past month is watch DVD's and play the new SSX, but we all gather around my PS3 almost nightly for gaming or a Blu-Ray.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by pmoney

Bang Biscuit

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Posted by ChrisSabal

More like Sammy Sosa high heat baseball.

is there a cheat code for using corked bats?

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Just beat Halo Reach, found it kinda boring, might go back to get some achievement points I missed. Probably go back to my Madden franchise now.

Svartorm » Posted 1/24/07 8:41:00PM

Really sad I can't play Diablo 3, as my computer and internet aren't up to task. Diablo 2 is my all-time favorite game.

Playing through Mass Effect series again currently. Best series in gaming history.

After that, I'm not sure what direction I'll go. I'm not touching GTA5 until I see some reviews for it as the last one was horrid. I might grab the new Assassin's Creed, although I didn't really care for the original, and didn't play any of the ones in the middle.

There's a new Xenoblade coming out for WII, which I might consider buying, as I haven't played a good RPG in a long time. Zelda Skyward Sword was a huge disappointment to me though, so I'll have to make sure the controls aren't annoying.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

I'm a fan of the Assassin's Creed series. Yeah the first one was kinda dull, but the rest are better - both story and gameplay.

Personally, I cannot understand the hype around Diablo. I watched my brother play #2 many times and it had zero appeal...imo its a game designed to break your mouse

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Finished Mass Effect 3. Gonna go back and play 1 now. Only games I see myself purchasing in the near future would be the ME 3 dlc's and possibly get into Gears of War or Bioshock. I was playing Crysis 2 for a bit before I went back and played ME2 before 3 was released.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

BigBadAl » Posted 6/18/09 8:26:00AM

Addicted to Gears of War. Have been for 2 years now and can't seem to get on with any other game since. I buy a new game, play for 30 mins, get bored then Gears of War goes back on.

only a few hours to go for you who somehow like this game

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]