MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > UFC Forum
Rashad Evans on JJ "I’ve improved more since the last time we trained together"   [View Full Version]
Pages: [1] 2
Skrillex » Posted 2/3/12 4:55:00PM

From Rashad Evans' UFC 145 pre-fight interview. I'm sure he believes it, but do you guys think it is true? I don't. I think Jones has probably improved more in the last week than Evans has in the last 6 months. Just my opinion, though.

SOURCE

jjeans » Posted 9/2/09 6:06:00AM

Posted by Skrillex

Rashad Evans on JJ "I’ve improved more since the last time we trained together"

Good glad Rashad acknowledges me in news articles!

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by Skrillex

Good glad Rashad acknowledges me in news articles!

Boo_Radley21 » Posted 7/19/07 12:28:00AM

The title of this thread made me smile

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

I think Rashad is highly under-rated. He has the speed and the strength to give Jones a tough fight.

I honestly doubt Jones will dominate Rashad as expected by fans and fighters.

aussiemma » Posted 1/27/12 10:34:00PM

man i dont know about the rest of you, but im sick of anything that rashad or jones has said or is going to say until the fight. seriously what else can be said !! it feels like weve been hyping this fight for years now

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

That reminds me of:

"One time, this guy handed me a picture of him, he said,'Here's a picture of me when I was younger.' Every picture is of you when you were younger. 'Here's a picture of me when I'm older.' 'You son-of-a-bitch! How'd you pull that off? Lemme see that camera... what's it look like?"

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Good thing JJ hasn't improved at all since the last time they trained together. Rashad has got this in the bag.

Posted by Kpro

That reminds me of:

"One time, this guy handed me a picture of him, he said,'Here's a picture of me when I was younger.' Every picture is of you when you were younger. 'Here's a picture of me when I'm older.' 'You son-of-a-bitch! How'd you pull that off? Lemme see that camera... what's it look like?"

My fuck, do i ever miss Mitchel. I tried to prop ya for the legendary comedy reference but i must first spread my seed

An escalator can never break down, it can only become stairs. You'll never see an escalator temporarily out of order sign, just "escalator temporarily stairs...sorry for the convenience"

KungFuMaster » Posted 5/17/11 11:13:00PM

Ooh, I want to play too.

I was told early in life some people may not have the looks on the outside but they are beautiful in their own ways - inside. Then as I got older, I soon learned the saying is just a nice way of saying someone is ugly. We live in such a cruel world.

When I was young, I thought everybody was Santa Claus. I swore every commercial I saw said something along the lines of "We are here to serve you." Then as I got older, I soon learned the saying meant we are here to get rich - off of you. Again, we live in such a cruel world. Nothing is what it seems.

Pookie » Posted 4/8/07 11:48:00PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Nothing is what it seems.

I think you're selling "Nothing" short here. Sometimes Nothing is nothing like what it seems.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Pookie

Good thing JJ hasn't improved at all since the last time they trained together. Rashad has got this in the bag.

THIS is my thought exactly, both guys have improved since they trained together. But at the same time, the are gonna do some things the same way, set things up the same way.

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Aether » Posted 4/26/07 1:42:00AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Pookie

THIS is my thought exactly, both guys have improved since they trained together. But at the same time, the are gonna do some things the same way, set things up the same way.

He's saying that out of the two of them, he has improved more, not just that he has improved.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Posted by Aether

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by Pookie

He's saying that out of the two of them, he has improved more, not just that he has improved.

and how would he know that?

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Pages: [1] 2

[View Full Version of this Page]