MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 MLB Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Dempster pitches an absolute gem and Wood and Marmol blow the game for us.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Fucking Braves still can't hit the damn ball, and screw all the fans with the "it still early in the season bla bla". If you remember what happened last year then shut up. I want my team to go 162-0, period.

Sorry, angry drunk rant.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

The Cubs quest for 104 has begun. Maybe they could join the Clippers and form some type of super franchise and keep this thing going another century or so.

you cant forget the Maple Leafs.....1967

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

- Roy Halladay once again shows why he is the greatest pitcher (edit for CC ) still playing

- how about that 16 inning marathon between the Jays and Indians? I started watching that game in the 7th inning when it was 4-1 and didn't stop until the final out in the 16th. Really happy that the Jays pen is no longer a complete shit show like last year tossing 11 scoreless innings. JPA is a beast. Longest game ever for a season opener, innings wise apparently. Almost 5h 30 min

- Bailey goes down for half the season and the Red Sox blow the save...right after Valverde blows his first save since September 2010

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

cowcatcher » Posted 1/16/07 1:02:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Posted by cowcatcher

The Cubs quest for 104 has begun. Maybe they could join the Clippers and form some type of super franchise and keep this thing going another century or so.

you cant forget the Maple Leafs.....1967

Is that some sort of Ultimate Tazerball Team?

P.S. Bob Gibson and Sandy Koufax are still kicking, no offense to Doc.

Posted by cowcatcher

Is that some sort of Ultimate Tazerball Team?

Might as well be, they cant play hockey

P.S. Bob Gibson and Sandy Koufax are still kicking, no offense to Doc.

as is Nolan Ryan. I meant still in the game...I've edited it for you

Posted by Bubbles

I meant still in the game...I've edited it for you

You were the brink of a ban, buddy.

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Thats it ...waive Mo and CC. It's over

just got a ticket for the Braves home opener

this is how I look right now ...

Blue Jays and Cardinals are going 162-0

Posted by Bubbles

Sorry to rain on your parade, but with the Brew Crew going 161-1 the Cards can't go 162-0. Go Jays though, I wouldn't hate a Crew/Jays World Series.

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Ordep

Nice man, I'm really trying to see them play this year, being Chipper's last year, and never seen him play, he is only my favorite player.

Posted by BuffaloDave

Posted by Ordep

Nice man, I'm really trying to see them play this year, being Chipper's last year, and never seen him play, he is only my favorite player.

Check out if you can go when they play the Mets up there later in the season. If you want to see Chipper, vs the Mets in NY is the best way as he usually does really good up there.

Turner Field is just 1:30 away from me right now and I wish I could go to a bunch of games but gas $$ and parking $$ makes it almost impossible. No problem with the tickets thou, I usually get the promotional $1-$5 ones and just hang around in the outfield restaurant until the 4th inning then sneak into a good section

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Jays move to 2-0 today...They played more than 3 games worth of innings to do it though

pmoney » Posted 10/13/10 10:40:00PM

My Dodgers have gotten themselves off to a nice 2-0 start, albeit against the Padres. I'm pleased! I think the sale of the team will really give the Dodgers that intangible motivation factor.

I am going down to San Diego tomorrow for game four of their regular season opener! I'm fucking STOKED! I haven't been to a game since September of 2009, and I've never been to any ballpark but Dodgers Stadium.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]