MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 MLB Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

what an exciting world series. One for the ages.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

Posted by ChrisSabal

what an exciting world series. One for the ages.

aside from one of my disliked teams winning the World Series, I enjoyed it. Teams ignored, that is the kind of baseball I love to watch. Pitchers tossing gems + clutch hitting + close games = what baseball is all about. I know I'm in the minority but I prefer to watch a 2-0 game than a 9-7 game....unless my Cardinals come back from 6-0 down in game 5 of the NLDS

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

airkerma » Posted 1/6/10 12:05:00PM

Made 50$ on the Giants

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Congrats to any Giants fans here.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

What in the living fuck are the Marlins thinking? Holy crap I thought that franchise couldn't get more pathetic and they are about to prove me wrong.

I guess Bubbles is gonna' have a party if that trade goes through.

Stanton is pissed about the move to, BRING HIM TO ATL!!!

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by Ordep

What in the living fuck are the Marlins thinking? Holy crap I thought that franchise couldn't get more pathetic and they are about to prove me wrong.

making room for A-Rod. i would hate to be a Marlins fan.

Gogoplatapus » Posted 7/24/09 6:01:00PM

Anthopolous wins the A Rod trade if it happens.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by Ordep

Marlins should be demoted to AAA, this is ridiculous on how they're managing this team. They remind me of the morons that play fantasy sports, and release players when their team is playing like garbage.

Stanton should demand a trade.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

Since the AAAstros moved to the AL the new MAAArlins wanted to keep the tradition.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

You guys make me laugh, try being a Mariners fan. Every season starts with no hope.

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

How stacked is the AL East now??

Yankees-Red Sox-Rays-Orioles-Blue Jays

Damn son.

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

I can't believe Anthopolous actually did something significant. This is awesome

The Marlins tried being the Yankees, and failed miserably. Now they are trying to build a team the right way. I'll break down some of the players going to Miami

- Adeiny Hechavarria will be a stud very soon. He will win at least 5 gold gloves when his career is over and he has made significant improvement offensively every single season. I think he was the best defensive middle infield prospect in baseball. In the majors he played 3B or 2B and played exceptional defense...he's a natural SS. Watch out for him
- Yunel Escobar is an above average SS both defensively and offensively. His attitude and discipline are the only things keeping him from being a really good player.
- Henderson Alvarez is a good young SP that needs some refining. He's a sinkerball pitcher but needs to be more consistent and strike a few more people out. He's got a low-mid 90s fastball and a fairly good slider/curveball...he just needs to work on a out pitch. He was brought up to the majors too soon, due to a lack of depth in the rotation, so a season (or until callups are needed) at AAA will be very beneficial for him. He's only 22 right now, he's got a bright future.
- Jeff Mathis is a great defensive catcher with limited offense. He can greatly help with a young rotation though
- Justin Nicolino is one of the "Lancing 3", aka one of the 3 top pitching prospects in the system. He's a lefty, 20 years old, and averaged a K an inning. He only walked 21 batters in 124 innings in A ball. MLB.com has him as the #86 ranked prospect
- Jake Marisnick is a top 3 prospect in the system. Really good defensively, plus speed and a plus bat. Needs to work hitting with more power, but that will come with time. MLB.com has him as the #35 prospect in all of the minors
- Anthony DeSclafani I don't know anything about except that he's a pitcher and might end up being a reliever down the road

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Tigers signed Torii Hunter to a 2yr 26M deal.

FlashyG » Posted 2/13/08 10:33:00AM

The Jays have now reportedly signed Melky Cabrera from the Giants.

2 yrs 16 million.

Story

Pages: << 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

[View Full Version of this Page]