MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 MLB Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 >>
Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

that was a complete joke of a call. While yes the SS could have made a play, that ball was no where near the infield. That was some grade A bullshit

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

hashyandy4 » Posted 3/31/11 10:49:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

that was a complete joke of a call. While yes the SS could have made a play, that ball was no where near the infield. That was some grade A bullshit

Totally agree Bubbs, Bullshit!!

On one hand I'm happy my Cardinals advanced. On the other, I hate to see Chipper end his career on that sour note.

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

here are a couple funny pics about that horrendous call:

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

Posted by Bubbles

On one hand I'm happy my Cardinals advanced. On the other, I hate to see Chipper end his career on that sour note.

At least Chipper went out with a hit, ended his reg. season career with a hit, now the postseason.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

What a throw by Garcia (Tigers RF). Top play nominee. Possible game changer. But it's early.
Gunned down Crisp trying to tag up and score from third to home.

And way to get out of the inning only giving up 1 run.

C'mon Washington, only to more wins to knock out the Cards!!

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Great pitching from CC last night, hoping Andy can add to his record 19 postseason wins.

Ordep » Posted 7/8/07 9:23:00PM

I stopped wqtched Baseball after that BS. Yeah unclassy, but I"m actually happy that the fans reacted that way. The Braves were playing for something they've already earned but the fucking greed of Selig to keep milking $$ out of the fans turned into this nonsense playoff shit. So combine that with an idiot umpire fucking up your team chances and crapping on the whole season. Fuck it, I hope the umpire found his car in flames and his wife fucking Bubba fresh out of the prison.

JLS1980 » Posted 6/6/12 1:54:00PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Great pitching from CC last night, hoping Andy can add to his record 19 postseason wins.

Detroit Tigers vs NY Yankees for the AL Championship.

Every fan in baseball in 3 minutes

Pretty accurate

Shawn91111 » Posted 9/21/07 2:56:00AM

Posted by Bubbles

Every fan in baseball in 3 minutes

Pretty accurate

I liked the Miami logo one.

Two potential sweeps tonight!!

Rangers announced they'll let Hamilton hit the market before they make their offer.

I personally don't think he'll be back in Texas then, as the Red Sox will be 1st in line to offer him some ridiculous contract.

I would like to see the Blue Jays make a short term offer to Hamilton (like 4 years $80 mil) and have a 2-5 lineup of Lawrie, Bautista, Hamilton, Encarnacion. But Anthopolous will somehow make up some bullshit politicians answer as to why they did or did not offer a contract...Darvish and Fielder sweepstakes all over again.

Maybe the Dodgers found some money in their couch cushions they can offer him

good bye Reds Cards and Nats game actually close. 1-1 bottom 7 as I type this
I'm a bit late on these but its still awesome

Pages: << 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]