MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > Off Topic > Off Topic
The Official 2012 MLB Season Thread   [View Full Version]
Pages: << 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 >>
ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

Cubs still look like the team to beat with 100 losses first time this has happened since 1966 I believe.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Bubbles » Posted 10/20/09 3:33:00PM

vs

=

+

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

ThaAxeMurderer7 » Posted 1/16/08 9:55:00PM

=

Medlan has been solid but he started against a grand total of 1 team (Washington twice) who are in the playoffs or in the playoff hunt. Marlins 3x, Mets 3x, Padres 2x, Astros and Rockies. Not necessarily a tough stretch. He has yet to pitch in a pressure packed game, and STL is a far better team than any of those mentioned except Washington. Wainright, Carpenter and Lohse have all pitched in World Series games, but I don`t have much faith in Lohse pitching well in this 1 game playoff.

It'll be a great game and if the Braves win, I will be cheering for them to win the pennant. I'd love to see Chipper go deep in the playoffs, but my team comes first

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Poor_Franklin » Posted 6/7/11 4:52:00AM

Bubbs....you're a Cardinals fan?????

Yeah I've been a Cards fan since Mark McGuire was swatting bombs and breaking records...I was like 9 at the time so I was easily influenced. Then Jim Edmonds came aboard and he quickly became my favourite player. I follow and cheer for the Jays too but STL is my team.

ChrisSabal » Posted 6/27/10 4:12:00AM

congrats to Miguel Cabrera and his triple crown!!

Posted by ChrisSabal

congrats to Miguel Cabrera and his triple crown!!

BuffaloDave » Posted 8/14/11 9:31:00PM

At that pic Bubbs.

emfleek » Posted 11/18/07 4:54:00PM

Pulling for a rematch of the 1990 World Series.

Oakland vs. Cincinnati

jakewalters » Posted 1/14/12 12:02:00AM

Well, it looks like fantasy baseball is over. Dave, you and I went at it in the finals. Seems like the lead changed every day. Great season man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

Pages: << 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 >>

[View Full Version of this Page]