MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > General MMA Talk
the UFC All Access curse   [View Full Version]
papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

has been put on Rampage and remember that Liddell has also been on all access so maybe the curse is going to be on him on fight night

blkssncpt » Posted 4/27/07 10:51:00AM

dude i swear i was thinking the exact same thing yesterday as i was watching it, didnt franklin and arlovski do the show when they both lost???

Rush » Posted 1/31/07 10:42:00PM

Posted by blkssncpt

dude i swear i was thinking the exact same thing yesterday as i was watching it, didnt franklin and arlovski do the show when they both lost???

And Hughes and GSP

rameydl8 » Posted 4/5/07 8:23:00PM

I HOPE RAMPAGE GETS CURSED....

AchillesHeel » Posted 2/3/07 10:04:00AM

People who have been on UFC All Access are 3-4 in fights afterward. There is no curse, even if you believe in curses.

Rampage_Soldier » Posted 1/29/07 5:01:00PM

Don't hate!
Chuck is going to melt and get KTFO by Rampage this Saturday night

Posted by rameydl8

I HOPE RAMPAGE GETS CURSED....

papercut » Posted 3/3/07 4:18:00PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

People who have been on UFC All Access are 3-4 in fights afterward. There is no curse, even if you believe in curses.

its only a curse to the champs I mean Franklin was on it he lost, Hughes on it lost, GSP on it lost, Liddell was on it hasn't lost yet and now if rampage wins the All Access curse will be on him like every other champ so far

Stickan » Posted 1/27/07 8:02:00AM

Posted by papercut

Posted by AchillesHeel

its only a curse to the champs I mean Franklin was on it he lost, Hughes on it lost, GSP on it lost, Liddell was on it hasn't lost yet and now if rampage wins the All Access curse will be on him like every other champ so far

Franklin was on before he beat Loiseau and defended his belt at UFC 58. All Access started out with a guy defending his belt and is 3-4 as Achilles mentioned so how can the show be a curse?

[View Full Version of this Page]