MMAPlayground.com

Forum Index > MMA General > Spoilers Forum
Strikeforce: Tate vs Rousey - results and discussion (spoilers)   [View Full Version]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Twenty20Dollars » Posted 6/21/07 4:27:00PM

Women throwing down tonight. Don't know how Tate got out of that first armbar.

sparky » Posted 7/5/07 6:21:00PM

that was nasty wow

kopower » Posted 7/3/07 12:31:00AM

Well, I'm officially sold on Rousey. Very impressive

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Budgellism » Posted 4/8/07 11:45:00AM

Posted by kopower

Well, I'm officially sold on Rousey. Very impressive

Agreed. Tate looked great too. She's tougher than most men in there.

Great card besides the Thomson/Noons fight.

jae_1833 » Posted 7/19/07 11:27:00AM

Mixed results and mixed feelings.....ecstatic that Bowling took out that skinhead, good to see Healy and Jacare get wins. Daley losing is a mixed one for me because he is talented but I don't like him. Thompson winning was good but in a bad way....and Tate losing via armbar.......disastrous for me. I can't stand Rousy and wanted he to get destroyed and sent packing. Now Tate probably is going to have a long lay off as her arm is most likely broken. Now the female champ is a 5-0 cute little smack talker instead a tried and tested fighter who defeated a veteran. Sucks!!

Kpro » Posted 1/27/07 9:53:00PM

Lost the first 3, then went 6-0 w/ 57 +$65k, should net myself in the top 10 in wagers I would think. Rousey is a beast and Paul Daley sucks.

In fact Rousey would probably beat Paul Daley.

prophecy033 » Posted 7/4/07 4:41:00AM

Rousey is a beast, and shes got some nasty in here

#2 UFC 112 Points
#9 FFC3/AFC/NEFFN/VCS/Pancrase Combo Wagers
#12 TUF 8 FINALE Points #12 Bellator 91 / Legacy FC / CCCW Combo Points #12 M-1/FA8/CFA/GC/IGF Wagers #14 UFC 143 Diaz vs Condit Points

Pages: 1 2 [3]

[View Full Version of this Page]